This contemporary home located in Sussex Rise opens up endless opportunities. Featuring:
*A versatile floor plan that includes three bedrooms all with built in robes & master with ensuite.
*Modern open plan kitchen w/ stone bench top.
*Living & dining areas open off the kitchen plus there is a separate media room.
*Alfresco dining area overlooking the fully fenced back yard.
*Double garage w/ internal access.
*Side access to full fenced yard
If you are looking at adding to your investment portfolio the home has proven an excellent investment for the current owner, currently tenanted for $410 per week.
Inspections at advertised open times only.
About the area
*Located in the "Sussex Rise" development.
* Close to the foot bridge to "Taylors Rise" makes walking to the primary school & sporting complex easy.
* Widest road size in the Sussex Rise.
* 1.7km to main street & shops (2min drive).
* 2.2km to public boat ramp (4min drive).
* 6km to Cudmirrah & Berrara with lots of local surf beaches (10min drive).
The House at 5 Chichester Road SUSSEX INLET, NSW 2540 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $770,000 on 20 August 2021.
5 Chichester Road is located within the suburb of Sussex Inlet, which has a population of 3,575, a median age of 60 and an average household density of 2 people.