In accordance with ACT Government health guidelines, one on one inspections for Residential property will be allowed to commence at 11.59pm on Friday, 17th September 2021. To book an appointment please contact the agent.
*** Please go to https://raywhitecanberra.com.au/watch-our-auctions-live to watch the auction ***
Set on an elevated block is this lovely three bedroom home. Presenting you with the rare opportunity to move in and enjoy all this home and it's sought after location has to offer. Ideal for young couples or families looking for the perfect place to start with a prospect for the future.
Flooded with an abundance of northern natural light is the open plan kitchen/dining/living area. This space is all finished for you, complete with warm bamboo floors, fresh paint, venetian blinds and LED down lights throughout, including outside. Featuring a modern kitchen renovated with bamboo details and much more. All three bedrooms are positioned at the opposite end of the house, an ideal layout for families with young children or even teenagers who might be after some segregation for studying. Serviced by the main bathroom with a spa bath and separate toilet. Laundry is tucked away, with a European style layout and access to the rear. As you head into the backyard there is a spacious and private outdoor entertaining area, with a large deck and a feature built in bench that provides visibility across the garden. Complete with native landscaping and plenty of room to kick the ball around or set up a swing set. Being in an elevated position means this garden is not overlooked by the neighbours, great for families with children or pets who enjoy spending time outdoors.
All set in a quiet pocket of the popular suburb of Weston. Local shops at Cooleman Court are within walking distance and it is only a short drive down to Woden Town Centre or Tuggeranong, and up to Belconnen or the Canberra Centre. With so much on offer this position is going to be truly missed by the current owners. Outdoor adventures are not too far from home with Oakey Hill Nature Reserve within walking distance and Stromlo Forest Park not too far away, offering cycling circuit, running track, equestrian and mountain bike trails. We are sure you and the family will enjoy all the conveniences of the area for many years to come.
• Welcomed by unique architecture, a rendered facade with alluring arches
• Front yard has been beautifully landscaped
• Offering a functional single level floor plan with sunny living area
• All three bedrooms are a nice size, two of which have built-in robes
• Main bathroom with spa bath and separate toilet
• Modern renovated kitchen features copper range-hood and stone benches
• Meile integrated dishwasher and bamboo accents including dining space
• Living/dining area is flooded with an abundance of northern natural light
• Integrated study nook come breakfast nook offers a multipurpose space
• Warm bamboo floor coverings throughout the living areas
• European style laundry with access to washing line via the rear deck
• Instant gas hot water unit
• Split system heating and cooling unit installed in the living room
• Spacious outdoor entertaining area including deck and built in bench seat
• Fully fenced back yard with open grassed area to the rear
• Single car garage and more parking behind the fence line or in the driveway
• Location is fantastic, with plenty in walking distance from home
• Including all amenities at Cooleman Court and bush walks up Oakey Hill
• Popular schooling options available within catchment
• A short drive into Woden, Tuggeranong, Belconnen and Canberra Centre
The House at 5 Chevalier Street WESTON, ACT 2611 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $469,000 on 8 May 2013.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
5 Chevalier Street WESTON, ACT 2611 has 33 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St John Vianney's Primary.
|0.89 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|1.10 km||Arawang Primary||Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga|
|1.30 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|1.32 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
|1.34 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
|1.71 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|1.75 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|1.79 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|1.98 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
|2.17 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
5 Chevalier Street is located within the suburb of Weston, which has a population of 3,576, a median age of 43 and an average household density of 2.5 people.