One of those rock solid privately built, 3 bedroom plus study family homes positioned on an expansive 992m2 block of land. Built to last, well presented, extended, and modified to meet the needs of a growing family.
A spacious lounge, formal dining, large family room and sunroom offer the space plus functionality coveted by so many, whilst the kitchen, bathroom plus water closest have been tastefully renovated to cater for the modern needs and requirements of a year 2000 family.
Featuring 3 bedrooms, and a study area, all with built-ins and an extra large, double brick garage with workshop facilities.
Energy and utility costs have been kept to a minimum with an extensive array of solar panelling, some double glazing, newish ducted gas heating, instantaneous hot water system and rainwater tank.
A huge private level backyard lends itself to further development or inspiration.
Plenty of off-street parking and direct access to the bus stop nearby.
• Extended 3 bedroom plus study home with built-ins in all the rooms.
• Tiled entry with linen cupboard
• Spacious loungeroom
• Formal dining room with skylight and reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Large family room extension
• Enclosed sunroom open into the backyard
• Upgraded kitchen with electric stove, pantry, generous cupboard plus bench space, appliance cupboard and dishwasher
• Separate laundry with external access to the backyard
• Modernised bathroom plus separate toilet
• Ducted gas heating throughout
• Some double glazing
• Instant gas hot water service
• Rainwater tank
• Solar panelling
• Large double brick garage with auto doors plus excellent off-street parking
• Garden shed
• Expansive flat private backyard
• Central location, near a bus stop.
There is currently no sale history available for 5 Castieau Street.
5 Castieau Street HIGGINS, ACT 2615 has 27 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Southern Cross Early Childhood School.
|0.53 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
|0.71 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|0.90 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|0.95 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|1.12 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|1.17 km||Kingsford Smith School||Cnr Hardwick Cres and Starke St, Holt|
|1.39 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|1.67 km||Hawker College||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|1.74 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
|1.94 km||Belconnen High||Murranji Street, Hawker|
5 Castieau Street is located within the suburb of Higgins, which has a population of 3,073, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2.6 people.