Situated in a tucked-away street in Uranquinty set on 1585 square metre block, this residence offers a cosy space to call home.
- great sized main bedroom with a walk-in robe that leads to the ensuite
- remaining two bedrooms both with built-in robes
- open plan kitchen with stainless steel appliances and adjoining meals and living area
- complete comfort is offered with ducted evaporative cooling and ducted gas heating
- the generously sized backyard boasts a pool, providing a perfect space for outdoor activities
- a large powered shed is located behind the pool and provides ample storage space for cars or a boat and a workshop area
- located in friendly Uranquinty, a short walk to the bakery, schools, daycare and an easy 15 minute drive to Wagga
This house has something for everyone, with a refreshing floorplan plus ample shed and yard space it won't last long. Give Paul & James a call today to book your inspection.
All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Vendor believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
There is currently no sale history available for 5 Bridge Street.
5 Bridge Street is located within the suburb of Uranquinty, which has a population of 909, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2.6 people.