Positioned in the ever-popular village of Uranquinty, this is the perfect first home or investment opportunity with plenty of updates inside. Set on a large quarter acre block with garden shedding plus rear lane access.
- Offering two bedrooms, both with ceiling fans and a wardrobe to the main
- Immaculate original kitchen with combined dining and freestanding upright stove
- Spacious lounge room with timber floating floor throughout
- Centrally located bathroom offers a bath, separate shower and updated vanity
- Ducted evaporative cooling and a two year old ducted gas heating unit
- Enclosed back sunroom perfect for a home office plus internal laundry
- Garden shed with drive through access to the backyard with a built in barbeque
- Rear lane access to the blank canvas yard with endless potential
Perfect for those seeking a country lifestyle close to local amenities and a short drive to Wagga Wagga.
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
There is currently no sale history available for 5 Best Street.
5 Best Street is located within the suburb of Uranquinty, which has a population of 909, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2.6 people.