1 / 27
Next Inspection -
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Private viewings upon request - contact Phyllis on 0439 795 369
Homes of this calibre rarely become available
Peacefully positioned in an exclusive dress-circle location backing Gossan Hill Nature Reserve and capturing magnificent panoramic views across the Belconnen Valley, Lake Ginninderra and Brindabella Mountain Ranges is this impeccably presented four bedroom family residence.
Located within Bruce's most prestigious boutique complex the "Somers" is this inspirational freestanding, split level townhouse that sprawls across an expansive north-west facing block. The development was privately built by award winning builders the Rosin Bros, and with no expense spared the home showcases quality craftsmanship.
The current owner has resided in this impressive home for nearly 30 years, and during this time has enjoyed its unique design, enviable location and has proudly maintained the home and grounds to the highest of standards.
This architecturally designed retreat is brilliant for busy professionals or as a wonderful family home, particularly for those who love to entertain.
Located on the entrance level are four spacious bedrooms, main bathroom including a luxuriously proportioned, and segregated master which boasts magnificent garden views, a bank of wardrobes along one side of the room and sparkling ensuite with spa bath and dual sinks. The fourth bedroom has been brilliantly set up as a study/home office with its quality custom built workstation.
The split level design offers formal living and dining rooms which flow through to an open plan family room, meals area and impressive gourmet kitchen - the chef of the home will love the sublime cooking space.
Bathed in natural light and with captivating views is the sunroom extension which is the ideal setting for year round family get-togethers or a peaceful setting where you can relax and unwind while reading the Sunday paper.
The established gardens are magnificent with the Japanese influenced design displaying colours that compliment Canberra's four seasons. The gardens are designed to provide shade in the summer months, keeping the home to a cool temperature.
Special features include:
* tranquil and elevated position backing Gossan Hill Nature Reserve
* tightly held boutique complex of seven owner occupied homes
* magnificent views
* freestanding split level, four bedroom townhouse
* welcoming front entrance overlooking an atrium
* formal open plan dining and living room with 2.7m ceilings and slow combustion fireplace
* master bedroom with custom designed wardrobes
* ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles, spa bath, separate shower and dual sinks
* four segregated living areas
* north facing sunroom extension with Sydney Blue Gum flooring, RC/AC, luxaflex blinds to all windows and external access to the timber deck and gardens
* gourmet kitchen with 20mm Caesarstone bench tops, glass splashback, soft closing drawers, * Miele stainless steel pyroletic oven, induction ceramic cooktop, microwave/convection oven, dishwasher, walk in pantry, and generous storage with custom built cabinetry
* open plan meals and family room with LED lighting
* ducted gas heating and ducted air conditioning throughout
* bedrooms two, and three are generous in size; both with built in robes
* bedroom four/study - featuring quality built-in cabinetry
* sparkling main bathroom plus separate toilet and powder room
* as new carpet
* security flyscreens to some rooms
* private north facing timber deck
* spacious laundry with ample storage
* abundant storage throughout
* spacious brick double garage with auto door
* garage roof storage with loft ladder access
* new steel gutter guards
* 2,500 ltr water tank with pump
* instant gas hot water
* eight solar panels - fed back to the grid
* alarm system
* magnificent gardens with irrigation and rock retaining walls
Living - 261.90sqm
Garage - 46.40sqm
Total - 308.30sqm
B/C fees - $5,163.12 pa
Rates - $3,164.35 pa
With the top end of Bruce one of Canberra's most unique and sought after communities, you will fall in love with the unbeatable location with the rear boundary accessing hectares of natural bushland. The location is outstanding providing an easy walk through reserve to the University of Canberra and Radford College for students. On your doorstep is the AIS, three major hospitals, with the ANU and City Centre only 6 minutes away. Westfield Belconnen and the popular Jamison Plaza are close by for your convenience.
** PLEASE NOTE this property will go to auction on Thursday, 4th June at 6:00pm. To register and watch the live stream please go to www.raywhitecanberra.com.au/watch-our-auctions-live. Please call Phyllis directly to discuss further. **
The Townhouse at 5/95 Crisp Circuit BRUCE, ACT 2617 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $0 on 17 April 2015.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
5/95 Crisp Circuit BRUCE, ACT 2617 has 35 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Canberra High.
|0.74 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
|0.93 km||Radford College||College Street, Bruce|
|0.97 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|1.02 km||St Vincent's Primary||Bindel Street, Aranda|
|1.10 km||Aranda Primary||Banambila Crescent, Aranda|
|1.89 km||Macquarie Primary||Bennelong Crescent, Macquarie|
|2.39 km||Maribyrnong Primary||Alberga Street, Kaleen|
|3.02 km||Weetangera Primary||Southwell Street, Weetangera|
|3.05 km||Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|3.05 km||University of Canberra High School - Kaleen||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
5/95 Crisp Circuit is located within the suburb of Bruce, which has a population of 6,997, a median age of 27 and an average household density of 2.3 people.