Nestled within the Westgrove Mews complex, whether you are just investing, downsizing or wanting a 1st home then this is buying on a budget.
• Offering near new floor coverings and paint throughout
• The open plan living area will appeal with gas heating
• The kitchen is neat, well-kept and includes gas burner cook top and dishwasher.
• The two bedrooms are large with built in robes
• Separate laundry and to the rear is a private low maintenance courtyard.
• Car accommodation is taken care of with a separate carport.
Only a stone's throw to the CBD this property is bound to be popular so be quick before you miss out.
Contact Jess from Ray White Goulburn to arrange an inspection.
There is currently no sale history available for 5/8 Cowper Street.
5/8 Cowper Street GOULBURN, NSW 2580 has 13 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Saints Peter and Paul Primary School.
|0.46 km||Saints Peter and Paul Primary School||10 Knox Street, Goulburn 2580|
|0.53 km||Goulburn South Public School||Addison St, Goulburn 2580|
|0.56 km||Goulburn West Public School||Combermere St, Goulburn 2580|
|0.83 km||Trinity Catholic College||Clinton Street, Goulburn 2580|
|1.51 km||Goulburn Public School||Bourke St, Goulburn 2580|
|1.58 km||Goulburn High School||Goldsmith St, Goulburn 2580|
|1.81 km||The Crescent School||Fitzroy St, Goulburn 2580|
|1.99 km||Wollondilly Public School||Newton & Hoskins Sts, Goulburn 2580|
|2.18 km||Tambelin Independent School||Fenwick Crescent, Goulburn 2580|
|2.19 km||Goulburn East Public School||Eleanor St, Goulburn 2580|
5/8 Cowper Street is located within the suburb of Goulburn, which has a population of 22,419, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.3 people.