In line with government restrictions please observe physical distancing when inspecting the property and while waiting in line to view it.
Private appointments or virtual inspections can also be arranged by contacting Cameron Whitnall on 0418 624 913 or Maddie Holst on 0423 296 489.
Nestled in the heart of Woden on a tree lined street, this single level residence is an ideal choice for relaxed low maintenance living in a highly convenient yet peaceful address. It is metres to Woden Park and walking distance to Woden shopping precinct.
- Perfect for downsizers, first homebuyers and smart investors
- Captures a north to south aspect and good natural light
- Open plan lounge and dining area with glass sliding doors
- Spacious rear entertainers' courtyard fitted with shade sail
- Neatly presented kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space
- Two bedrooms with built-ins, spacious two way bathroom
- New switchboard/back fencing, air conditioning, ceiling fans
- Separate double garage with automatic door
- Walking distance to Canberra Hospital, playing fields, schools, transport
- Few minutes' stroll to Woden Town Centre's shops and cafés
The Townhouse at 5/8 Antis Street PHILLIP, ACT 2606 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $374,000 on 24 January 2018.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
5/8 Antis Street PHILLIP, ACT 2606 has 42 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Hospital School (The)/Canberra Hospital.
|0.46 km||Hospital School (The)/Canberra Hospital||Yamba Drive, Garran|
|0.69 km||Garran Primary||Gilmore Crescent, Garran|
|0.72 km||St's Peter & Paul||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|0.85 km||Canberra College||Launceston Street, Phillip|
|0.90 km||Malkara School||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|1.25 km||Canberra Christian School||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|1.47 km||Mawson Primary||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|1.48 km||Hughes Primary||Kent Street, Hughes|
|1.48 km||Southside Primary Introductory English Centre (at Hughes Primary School)||Kent Street, Hughes|
|1.53 km||Marist College Canberra||Marr Street, Pearce|
5/8 Antis Street is located within the suburb of Phillip, which has a population of 2,936, a median age of 32 and an average household density of 1.9 people.