Only minutes away from the hustle and bustle of the main Kingston Foreshore precinct, this spacious one-bedroom apartment is both private and quiet. Located in the boutique 'Aspire' complex with central courtyard and landscaped gardens and situated on the mezzanine level, the lush, green outlook emanates a sense of tranquility and offers a sanctuary away from the business of the working day. With access to the balcony from both the open-plan living area as well as the bedroom, the rooms feel generous, and the atmosphere is calm. Offering a contemporary kitchen with European appliances, a walk-through wardrobe, a two-way ensuite bathroom with a European laundry and a single car space with storage in the basement car park, you'll be comfortably set up to enjoy the lifestyle that the Kingston Foreshore brings. Conveniently close to the Parliamentary Triangle, Government departments, Manuka Village and the newly refurbished Kingston shops, and only a short commute to the City, Fyshwick Markets and the airport, this is the ideal apartment for those wanting convenience and comfort.
• One-bedroom, one-bathroom, one car apartment located on the Mezzanine level in the Aspire complex
• Generous open-plan living, dining and kitchen
• Kitchen is modern with tiled floor, dark timber cabinetry, soft-close drawers, stone bench tops, integrated dishwasher, breakfast bar, double sink, electric oven, rangehood and cooktop, ample storage, large fridge space and pantry
• Living/dining area has carpet, both sheer and privacy curtains, wall mounted reverse-cycle air-conditioning unit, sliding glass stacker and screen door to sunny and private balcony with leafy green outlook, lighting and power
• Bedroom has carpet, sliding glass stacker and screen door to balcony, sheer and privacy curtains, walk-through wardrobe and two-way bathroom
• Bathroom has large shower, modern vanity with storage, toilet and European style laundry with dryer, wash tub and storage
• Linen press
• Single car space with storage cage
• EER: 6
• Complex built in: 2010 – Only 66 apartments in the complex
• Lift Access
• Apartment size: 68m2 (Internal), Balcony: 11m2, Car space: 13m2
• Developer: Per Se
• Rates: $403 p.q.
• Land Tax (If rented out): $479 p.q. (approx.)
• Strata fees: Admin: $519.72 p.q. Sinking fund: $376.55 p.q.
• Potential rent: $480 - $520pw
The Apartment at 5/71 Giles Street KINGSTON, ACT 2604 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $440,000 on 19 October 2009.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
5/71 Giles Street KINGSTON, ACT 2604 has 21 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Telopea Park School.
|1.03 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|1.10 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|1.23 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|1.78 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|1.84 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
|2.44 km||St Benedict's Primary||Tallara Parkway, Narrabundah|
|2.57 km||Narrabundah College||Jerrabomberra Avenue, Narrabundah|
|2.70 km||Campbell Primary||Chauvel Street, Campbell|
|2.76 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|2.85 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School||Melbourne Avenue, Deakin|
5/71 Giles Street is located within the suburb of Kingston, which has a population of 4,424, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 1.8 people.