1 / 6
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Be the first to enjoy these brand new freestanding Hampton Style homes, each crafted with precision, & presented with exquisite finishes & unique design features. Offering relaxed family living & utilising smart home integration for your convenience & comfort, your family is sure to enjoy the security & comfort of these homes.
Perfectly positioned within walking distance to Moss Vale CBD, schools & cafes, this secure & modern gated estate is ready to welcome you home.
- Located within a secure & modern gated estate.
- These homes utilise smart home integration to create a safe, comfortable & personalized living experience for residents.
- Homes 5, 6 & 7 feature 4 spacious bedrooms, open plan kitchen, living & dining, ensuite to large main bedroom, also with built-in-robes.
- Modern kitchen, with AEG appliances including integrated dishwasher & gas cooking.
- Enjoy reverse cycle air conditioning & heating.
- Hardwood timber flooring throughout living areas
- Lovely enclosed yard with good sun & generous outdoor covered entertaining area.
- Double garage with internal access.
- Good value - wonderful lifestyle properties.
Don't miss this opportunity to secure one of these one of a kind, architecturally designed freestanding Hampton Style Homes.
For more information on these wonderful properties contact Matthew Anstee 0400 555 088 or Kristy Tuddenham 0448 555 054
There is currently no sale history available for 5, 6 & 7/47-49 Yarrawa Street.
5, 6 & 7/47-49 Yarrawa Street MOSS VALE, NSW 2577 has 5 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Moss Vale Public School.
|0.70 km||Moss Vale Public School||Browley St, Moss Vale 2577|
|0.86 km||St Paul's International College||463 Argyle Street, Moss Vale 2577|
|1.33 km||St Paul's Catholic Primary School||18 Garrett Street, Moss Vale 2577|
|1.94 km||Moss Vale High School||Narellan Rd, Moss Vale 2577|
|3.95 km||Tudor House||6480 Illawarra Highway, Moss Vale 2577|
5, 6 & 7/47-49 Yarrawa Street is located within the suburb of Moss Vale, which has a population of 8,579, a median age of 43 and an average household density of 2.4 people.