Quietly positioned in the Ashmead complex, this townhouse is just one of 17. Within a short walk to the local playground and shops, we are sure this residence will have a wide appeal. From professionals and retirees to families looking for a home in a location that offers a lifestyle of complete convenience.
Designed to enjoy an abundance of natural light throughout, this two storey home has alluring architecture. With comfortable cosy bedrooms upstairs and a seamless integration between indoor and outdoor living downstairs. You will be drawn to the two private courtyards, both fully fenced and beautifully landscaped. Ideal for those who enjoy spending time outdoors, or need the extra space for their children or pets.
Settle into the much loved suburb of Bruce and enjoy all it has to offer. With Radford College, the University of Canberra, Calvary Hospital, Belconnen Town Centre and Gossan Hill Nature Reserve all within a short walk, drive or ride from home.
• Offering a functional two storey floorplan with an abundance of light
• Upstairs are all three bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans
• Second bedroom has a juliette balcony to the rear
• Main bedroom has ensuite and a juliette balcony to the rear
• Main bathroom has bathtub, shower and toilet
• Separate powder room downstairs
• Kitchen offers good storage and bench space with breakfast bar
• Family room opens onto the private back courtyard
• Separate laundry with built-in storage and access to the rear
• Living / dining area is flooded with an abundance of natural light
• Split system unit installed in the living area
• Ducted gas heating throughout
• Both front and rear courtyard have been beautifully landscaped
• Single garage with internal and rear access
• Second parking space in driveway
• Enjoy the convenience of being positioned at the heart of Bruce
• Local parks, shops and schools only a short walk from home
Disclaimer: All information regarding this property is from sources we believe to be accurate, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested persons should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to inclusions, figures, measurements, dimensions, layout, furniture and descriptions.
There is currently no sale history available for 5/5 Lampard Circuit.
5/5 Lampard Circuit BRUCE, ACT 2617 has 34 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Radford College.
|0.71 km||Radford College||College Street, Bruce|
|0.80 km||Maribyrnong Primary||Alberga Street, Kaleen|
|1.64 km||University of Canberra High School - Kaleen||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|1.64 km||Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|1.90 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|2.19 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.30 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
|2.33 km||Aranda Primary||Banambila Crescent, Aranda|
|2.35 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.43 km||St Vincent's Primary||Bindel Street, Aranda|
5/5 Lampard Circuit is located within the suburb of Bruce, which has a population of 6,997, a median age of 27 and an average household density of 2.3 people.