*** Please go to https://raywhitecanberra.com.au/watch-our-auctions-live to watch the auction ***
Don't miss your chance to acquire a quiet, private, low-maintenance townhouse in a great Scullin location. Well-maintained, this home enjoys plenty of living space and is close to all local amenities. This is a must-see property for first home buyers, downsizers and investors.
Auction Details - This home will be auctioned online on Thursday 16th September at 4.00pm. Please contact listing agent Robert Darcy to register to bid.
* Single level townhouse in quiet complex
* Three bedrooms, two bathrooms & separate toilet
* Single lock-up garage & separate laundry
* Open kitchen, meals/family & lounge room
* Raked ceilings in living & ample natural light
* Electric stove, easy-access oven & dishwasher
* Reverse cycle air conditioning in living areas & blinds
* Private, walled front courtyard with decking
* Large rear yard backing onto parklands
* Fully fenced yard & paved entertaining area
* Walk to local schools, playgrounds, bus stop
* Hawker shops & Westfield under 10 mins drive
* Excellent first home, downsizer or investment
* Built: 1982
* Residence: 120.85m2
* Garage: 21.25m2
* EER: 1.5
* Rates: $560 p.q.
* Body Corp: $580 p.q.
There is currently no sale history available for 5/31 Barlow Street.
5/31 Barlow Street SCULLIN, ACT 2614 has 29 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St John the Apostle Primary.
|0.41 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|0.43 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
|0.57 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|1.08 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|1.11 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|1.15 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
|1.31 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|1.72 km||Kingsford Smith School||Cnr Hardwick Cres and Starke St, Holt|
|1.88 km||Hawker College||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|1.99 km||Belconnen High||Murranji Street, Hawker|
5/31 Barlow Street is located within the suburb of Scullin, which has a population of 2,929, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 2.5 people.