An outstanding offering for first home buyers and investors alike, this modern, private and light-filled ground floor apartment is not only impressive internally, it also features a sunny and welcoming courtyard space with beautiful and mature plants and uninterrupted views of Mount Ainslie.
The transition between indoor and outdoor living is seamless with the open-plan living area flowing out to the courtyard, with a covered outdoor area providing a fantastic space to entertain in the warmer months, or to simply sit and enjoy the morning sun. The well-equipped kitchen has stone benchtops, a dishwasher and a brand new cooktop.
The bedroom features a walk-in wardrobe and access to the modern two-way bathroom. Adding to the appeal there is a reverse cycle split system, Magnetite double glazed windows, Bamboo flooring and ample storage throughout.
The Majura Sports Fields are located directly across the road, and the Ainslie and Dickson Shops with their wide array of restaurants and cafes are only a short walk, bike ride or drive away. In such a sought-after location, this sensational apartment combines comfort and convenience in the heart of the Inner North.
- Boutique ‘Tate’ complex of only 12 apartments
- Ground floor apartment
- Light-filled open-plan living
- Modern kitchen with stone benchtops
- Dishwasher and new cooktop
- European laundry with clothes dryer
- Good size bedroom with walk-in wardrobe
- Two-way bathroom
- Reverse cycle split-system
- Magnetite double glazed windows
- Bamboo flooring
- Ample storage
- Leafy, private courtyard
- Covered entertaining area
- Single car space in secure basement carpark
- Large storage cage
- Visitor car parks in the basement
- Located directly opposite the Majura Sports Fields and Ainslie Football Club
- Ainslie and Dickson Shops are within close proximity
- Macarthur Avenue Light Rail stop within easy walking distance
- Rental return of $420 to $440 per week
Living Size: 50m2 plus courtyard 28m2 (approx.)
Rates: $2,044 p.a (approx.)
Body Corporate Fees: $2,847 p.a (approx.)
The Apartment at 5/21 Majura Avenue DICKSON, ACT 2602 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $330,000 on 25 March 2019.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
5/21 Majura Avenue DICKSON, ACT 2602 has 30 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Daramalan College.
|0.63 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
|0.85 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|0.85 km||Emmaus Christian School||Davenport Street, Dickson|
|0.89 km||Lyneham High||Goodwin Street, Lyneham|
|0.91 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|0.95 km||Ainslie North Primary||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|0.95 km||Northside Primary Introductory English Centre (at North Ainslie Primary School)||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|1.15 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.15 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.32 km||Lyneham Primary||Hall Street, Lyneham|
5/21 Majura Avenue is located within the suburb of Dickson, which has a population of 2,149, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.3 people.