This villa is the perfect retirement or downsizing option! Both the main bathroom & the ensuite have been stripped & are ready to be renovated. Located within easy walking distance of the railway station, golf club & Moss Vale town centre where you can find a great range of shops, award-winning cafes & restaurants, lush parks, fantastic local schools, the indoor aquatic centre & other transportation services.
Property features include:
- An ensuite & main bathroom ready to be completed by the new owners
- Two bedroom layout with a main bathroom & an ensuite
- Both bedrooms contain built-in wardrobes with the master also having a walk-in
- Large living area off the entry, which links to the generous kitchen
- Large kitchen with a gas cooktop, electric oven, pantry, plenty of bench space & storage
- Flowing seamlessly off the kitchen is the light-filled second living/dining area which leads to the deck through sliding doors
- The peaceful courtyard is surrounded by established greenery with a private clothesline
- Practical walk-through internal laundry with access to the paved private courtyard
- Single lock-up garage with internal access
Auction date set for 16th October 2021
For more information or to arrange a private inspection, please contact Damien Ogilvy on 0423 548 147 [email protected] or India Doyle 0488 555 098 [email protected]
The Villa at 5/15 Mack Street MOSS VALE, NSW 2577 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $305,000 on 5 March 2013.
5/15 Mack Street MOSS VALE, NSW 2577 has 5 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Paul's International College.
|0.51 km||St Paul's International College||463 Argyle Street, Moss Vale 2577|
|0.59 km||Moss Vale Public School||Browley St, Moss Vale 2577|
|0.87 km||St Paul's Catholic Primary School||18 Garrett Street, Moss Vale 2577|
|1.26 km||Moss Vale High School||Narellan Rd, Moss Vale 2577|
|3.41 km||Tudor House||6480 Illawarra Highway, Moss Vale 2577|
5/15 Mack Street is located within the suburb of Moss Vale, which has a population of 8,579, a median age of 43 and an average household density of 2.4 people.