1 / 37
*In accordance with ACT Public Health guidelines surrounding COVID-19, private inspections will commence from Saturday 18 September. Appointments are limited and we advise that you contact the agent to schedule your inspection.
'Kingsgate' emerged from a deliberate attempt to provide exceptionally designed, northerly orientated homes within a generous estate-like setting. Showcasing stunning views and surrounded by mature native trees, it is sited on the northeasterly slopes of Mt Mugga Mugga. Thoughtfully designed by Stewart Architecture to capture the stunning northerly sun and views to the north and east, 'Kingsgate' was recognised with the Multiple Housing Award in the ACT Architecture awards in 2011.
- Over 400sqm of sun-soaked living areas and bedrooms, segregated self-contained lower floor featuring a wet bar and bedroom with ensuite with outdoor terrace access (107sqm) perfect for home office.
- Gourmet kitchen with custom joinery, walk-in pantry, stainless Bosch appliances
- High levels of privacy and discrete security within the diplomatic precinct
- Ducted heating and cooling system throughout, solid timber flooring, Gas fireplace
- Opportunity to utilise generous land stratum for gardens, outdoor amenity and other structures as approved by authorities and Body Corporate, Land Area entitlement of 1160m2 (approx.)
- Four oversized bedrooms all ensuites, master with walk-in robe
- Stunning views over the Woden Valley, with Black Mountain, Red Hill, the Brindabellas and National Arboretum completing the vista.
- Award-winning architecturally designed villa designed by Stewart Architecture and built by Creative Building Services.
There is currently no sale history available for 5/15 Dalman Crescent.
5/15 Dalman Crescent O'MALLEY, ACT 2606 has 37 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Garran Primary.
|0.74 km||Garran Primary||Gilmore Crescent, Garran|
|0.92 km||Hospital School (The)/Canberra Hospital||Yamba Drive, Garran|
|1.42 km||Canberra Christian School||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|1.60 km||Mawson Primary||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|1.86 km||St's Peter & Paul||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|1.90 km||Malkara School||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|2.00 km||St Bede's Primary||Nuyts Street, Red Hill|
|2.13 km||Canberra College||Launceston Street, Phillip|
|2.22 km||Marist College Canberra||Marr Street, Pearce|
|2.22 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
5/15 Dalman Crescent is located within the suburb of O'Malley, which has a population of 991, a median age of 46 and an average household density of 3.1 people.