Only 800m to Batemans Bay shopping and cafe precinct, conveniently located opposite the hospital and nearby medical facilities.
This tidy 2 bedroom ground floor unit with renovated bathroom is designed with easy access for people with mobility needs or just add a shower screen to complete the look.
- Both rooms have built in robes, master with sliding door onto the undercover patio (some bay views)
- New reverse cycle A/C in the living room
- 1 & 1/2 car tandem lock up garage large enough for a small car and small boat
- Body Corp approx. $699/Qtr
- Council rates approx. $2,389.00/yr
- Rental appraisal: $340.00 - $360.00/wk
A great opportunity here to move in yourself, add to you investment portfolio or holiday let the choice is yours.
To secure your piece of the South Coast call for an inspection at your earliest convenience.
There is currently no sale history available for 5/12-16 Pacific Street.
5/12-16 Pacific Street BATEMANS BAY, NSW 2536 has 4 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Batemans Bay Public School.
5/12-16 Pacific Street is located within the suburb of Batemans Bay, which has a population of 1,530, a median age of 53 and an average household density of 1.8 people.