Set in a private and modern community titled complex of only five, this well-appointed three bedroom, three bathroom executive town home offers a sunny living space plus a generous terrace. Located in the heart of Kingston, and only moments from the thriving Manuka shopping precinct and popular Green Square, this well-presented easy care property will make a fantastic place to call home or a terrific addition to your investment portfolio.
- Internal living 148 sqm
- Individual street access, Sunny front alfresco space
- Open-plan lounge and dining area with solid timber flooring
- Neutral French provincial style kitchen with Smeg appliances
- Master bedroom with large wardrobe and ensuite
- Bedroom two and three with built-in wardrobes with mirror doors
- Powder room, Under stair storage
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Cat6A Data Cabling Throughout
- Commercial grade Wireless Access Points
- Tandem garage with automatic door and internal access
- Right near Kingsborough Village with a multiple life essentials (Cafe, Yoga, bicycle shop, gym and pool)
- Walking distance to the restaurants and cafes of the Kingston Foreshore
- Walking distance to the Lake, Jerrabomberra Wetlands & Fyshwick markets
In line with the ACT governments mandate to wear a face mask in indoor and public places, please be aware that at all Bastion Property Group open homes, Private inspections and auctions you will be required to wear a face mask. If you are not wearing a face mask you will not be granted entry to any open homes, private inspections or auctions.
There is currently no sale history available for 4G/10 Parbery Street.
4G/10 Parbery Street KINGSTON, ACT 2604 has 20 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Clare's College.
|0.80 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|0.81 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|1.35 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
|1.41 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|2.00 km||St Benedict's Primary||Tallara Parkway, Narrabundah|
|2.12 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|2.14 km||Narrabundah College||Jerrabomberra Avenue, Narrabundah|
|2.73 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|2.83 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|2.83 km||Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
4G/10 Parbery Street is located within the suburb of Kingston, which has a population of 4,424, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 1.8 people.