This unique offering would appeal to all buyers located in a quiet cul de sac walking distance to Narrabundah shops. Built and constructed by Melina Building this duplex is set over two levels featuring 160 sqm of internal living. Making a statement in a rare style and sophistication that establishes a superb living and entertaining environment. This property makes a lasting impression with flowing proportions, light-filled interiors and high quality of finish that all combine to provide an exceptionally rare retreat.
- Completed in 2019, block entitlement 342 sqm, Internal living 160 sqm, enclosed carport 33 sqm
- Open plan family dining plus and additional study nook and secondary segregated living space overlooking courtyard from the balcony
- Sleek kitchen complete with plenty of pantry space and deluxe modern Bosch appliances including 900mm electric cook-top, gas oven, stone benchtops.
- Three generously sized bedrooms equipped with built-in wardrobes,
- Master bedroom located on the ground floor with ensuite and private access to the courtyard
- 2.7m high ceilings, solid timber flooring, quality wool carpet,
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout, alarm system, privacy and block out blinds, under stair storage
- Double glazed windows, powder room, separate laundry
- Extensive storage, double glazed windows and private easy care yard
There is currently no sale history available for 2/4 Bareena Street.
2/4 Bareena Street NARRABUNDAH, ACT 2604 has 17 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Benedict's Primary.
|0.45 km||St Benedict's Primary||Tallara Parkway, Narrabundah|
|0.53 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
|0.56 km||Narrabundah College||Jerrabomberra Avenue, Narrabundah|
|1.16 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|1.41 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|1.92 km||Red Hill Primary||Astrolabe Street, Red Hill|
|2.25 km||St Bede's Primary||Nuyts Street, Red Hill|
|2.54 km||Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|2.54 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|2.56 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
2/4 Bareena Street is located within the suburb of Narrabundah, which has a population of 5,960, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.3 people.