This delightful split level, three bedroom home maximizes entertaining opportunities or quiet family times in your own private, family friendly front & rear, fully fenced yard. The charming home offers a spacious living area that flows out onto a generous covered alfresco area perfect for entertaining and relaxing in all weather. Featuring beautiful raked ceilings with exposed timber beams, slow combustion heating + air conditioning & a sought after leafy block with school bus stop basically at your front door. Superb investment, first home, or down-sizing. Stroll to the coffee shop down the road or take a 10 minute walk to the lake for a spot of fishing or ride your bike into Tathra for a swim at the beach. Embracing a relaxed coastal lifestyle within a beautiful, family focused community is this well priced opportunity not to be missed!
- 3 bedrooms, all with built in robes
- Main bathroom with bath
- Ensuite to main bedroom featuring a sauna
- Separate toilet (2 toilets in total)
- Internal laundry
- Double garage, detached from home. Approx 7.6m x 6m
- Chook run & enclosed vegetable garden in rear yard
- Central location with Bega a 10 minute drive away, Merimbula & airport only 20 minutes drive & Tathra beach only 5kms away
- Stunning secluded beaches, lakes & National Parks only a short drive away
There is currently no sale history available for 497 Tathra Road.
497 Tathra Road is located within the suburb of Kalaru, which has a population of 708, a median age of 42 and an average household density of 2.5 people.