1 / 24
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Only 30 minutes from Canberra, nestled on a 5 acre, elevated block, this spacious 4 bedroom, single level home has everything you need for your ideal country escape.
With idyllic views, large living spaces, generous bedrooms all with BIR's, generous kitchen and bathrooms, this home has everything you need, with all the benefits country living has to offer.
* Spacious living area with stunning views
* Four bedrooms
* Segregated master Bedroom with walk in wardrobe and ensuite
* Separate laundry with storage and bench space
* Floor to ceiling windows
* Timber look laminate flooring throughout
* Slow combustion heater in family room
* Generous modern kitchen with large pantry
* Stainless steel quality appliances
* Plenty of space to entertain
* Stunning Views
* Compacted gravel driveway
* Triple barn style garage with slab
* Large water tank and 2 smaller tanks
Sutton Primary School - 10.5km
Queanbeyan High School - 16km
Queanbeyan District Hospital & Health Service - 15km
Riverside Plaza - 15.2km
Australian National University - 19.7km
Dickson College -16km
Sutton Post Office - 10.6km
Aust. Defence Academy - 16km
The land value history at 493 Denley Drive WAMBOIN, NSW 2620 has the most recent growth rate of 4.66%, giving an unimproved land value of $472,000.
The House at 493 Denley Drive WAMBOIN, NSW 2620 has been sold 3 times before, with the most recent sale being for $845,000 on 4 October 2019.
493 Denley Drive is located within the suburb of Wamboin, which has a population of 1,708, a median age of 44 and an average household density of 3 people.