1 / 26
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Perfectly positioned high in Farrer at the top of a discrete cul-de-sac. Adjoining Farrer Ridge Nature Reserve and nestled into a large holding of over 1470 square metres.
A solar passive residence offering excellent family living with a formal lounge with open fireplace and dining room, open plan kitchen with large family room and meals area, segregated sleeping accommodation of four bedrooms, two bathrooms.
Single level, open plan living takes advantage of the due north aspect with views of the established native garden, surrounded by nature reserve to the south.
Beautiful timber floors complement the surrounding natural setting. Located close to the very popular Farrer Primary School, Woden colleges and Woden Town Centre.
• Elevated position at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac
• Beautiful 1472m2 block adjoining Farrer Ridge Nature Reserve
• Privately positioned amongst established native garden
• Circular driveway
• North facing full length terrace
• Level building entry
• Immaculate condition throughout
• Formal front entry
• Blackbutt timber floors
• Cedar windows and doors
• LED lights
• Formal lounge with open fireplace and dining room with adjoining gallery
• Family room and meals area
• Well equipped, open plan, kitchen with walk-in pantry, Miele dishwasher, BORA down-draft induction cooktop, and AEG oven
• Four bedrooms, all with built-in robes
• Large bathroom one with separate shower and bath
• Large bathroom two with separate shower, bath and large skylight
• Large separate laundry with storage
• Double car accommodation
• Large utility room
• Beautifully designed terraced gardens
• Raised vegetable garden
• Ducted gas heating and electric cooling
• Automatic garden irrigation system
Land Rates: $4354 approx
Land Size: 1472 m2 approx
UCV: $675,000 approx
The land value history at 49 Muresk Street FARRER, ACT 2607 has the most recent growth rate of 2.17%, giving an unimproved land value of $690,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 49 Muresk Street.
49 Muresk Street FARRER, ACT 2607 has 29 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Farrer Primary.
|0.61 km||Farrer Primary||Lambrigg Street, Farrer|
|1.33 km||Wanniassa Hills Primary||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|1.56 km||Tuggeranong Introductory English Centre (at Wanniassa Hills Primary School)||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|2.06 km||Torrens Primary||Ritchie Street, Torrens|
|2.20 km||Wanniassa School||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.24 km||Erindale College||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.51 km||Fadden Primary||Hanlon Crescent, Fadden|
|2.57 km||St Anthony's Primary||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.71 km||Sacred Heart Primary||Murphy Street, Pearce|
|2.73 km||Melrose High||Marr Street, Pearce|
49 Muresk Street is located within the suburb of Farrer, which has a population of 3,231, a median age of 43 and an average household density of 2.7 people.