SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION FOR $950,000
In accordance with ACT Government health guidelines, unfortunately, we will not be conducting in-person open homes or auctions.
We will be conducting auctions through our online platform AuctionNow.com.au. Please contact your agent for further information.
Neatly presented throughout, this quality family home is ready to move straight into and enjoy. It captures a sunny north to rear aspect on a 463sqm block, moments from schools, shops and Gungahlin Town Square, within close distance from the local park/playground.
- Well proportioned interiors with a choice of living spaces
- Large master is complemented with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Four good sized bedrooms equipped with built-in wardrobes
- Functional kitchen has five burner gas stove and 900mm oven
- Stylishly appointed full family bathroom has separate w/c
- Ducted heating and cooling, high ceilings, 1.5 KW solar panels
- Flowing access to the undercover alfresco entertaining area
- Internal access to the oversized double garage plus driveway parking
- Offering plenty of appeal for growing or extended families
- Bamboo floor boards, irrigations system to front low maintenance garden
- 182.34 sqm residence, 41.93sqm garage, alfresco 21.82sqm
There is currently no sale history available for 49 Margaret Tucker Street.
49 Margaret Tucker Street BONNER, ACT 2914 has 9 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Neville Bonner Primary School.
|0.72 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|1.50 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.10 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.16 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|3.53 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|4.09 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|4.61 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|4.79 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|4.82 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
49 Margaret Tucker Street is located within the suburb of Bonner, which has a population of 6,730, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 3.3 people.