Be simply captivated by the 180 degree views of Lake Albert and beyond. 49 Henwood Avenue is situated on a large 1263m2 landscaped parcel of land with the interior boasting beautiful upgrades and renovations throughout.
- Accommodation comprises four bedrooms as well as a study – with potential to serve as a fifth bedroom if required. Two master suites to choose from, one adjacent to the formal lounge the other amongst the kids wing both providing ample walk-in robes and ensuites
- Formal lounge at the entrance with cathedral ceilings and a bay window that captures the views to the east as well as a sliding door to the back patio
- The heart of the home is the extensive new kitchen and dining area that boasts beautiful cathedral ceilings and built in display cabinetry. The kitchen will capture the chef of the house with ample bench space, soft close cabinetry, breakfast bar, dual ovens, gas cooktop plus a dishwasher
- Sun drenched second living area offers dual access from the front balcony with built in cabinetry serving as a great kids zone which can be closed off for peace and quiet
- Ducted in-floor gas heating throughout plus new reverse cycle split systems that provide comfort in any season
- The main bathroom and back ensuite are fully renovated boasting floor to ceiling tiles, stunning rock vanities and both handheld and rainfall showerheads
- Remote double lock up garage with under house storage and internal staircase directly into the house
- Two entertaining options the first at the back of the house complete with a built in BBQ or take the path through the garden up to the top of the hill to the second undercover area with expansive views and back gated access
With a grand street presence, bullnose verandah and a new 13.3kw solar system this property is located within close proximity to desirable school zones, Kooringal Shopping Mall, Medical Centres and both the Golf and Boat Clubs.
Council Rates: $2,684.00 per annum
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
The House at 49 Henwood Avenue KOORINGAL, NSW 2650 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $600,000 on 1 February 2021.
49 Henwood Avenue KOORINGAL, NSW 2650 has 27 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Lutheran Primary School Wagga Wagga.
|0.48 km||Lutheran Primary School Wagga Wagga||Tamar Drive, Wagga Wagga 2650|
|0.90 km||Kooringal Public School||Lake Albert Rd, Wagga Wagga 2650|
|1.23 km||Mount Austin High School||Leavenworth Drive, Wagga Wagga 2650|
|1.48 km||Red Hill Public School||Hawkes Place, Wagga Wagga 2650|
|1.80 km||Sacred Heart Primary School||235-245 Lake Albert Road, Kooringal 2650|
|1.81 km||Aspect Riverina School||235-245 Lake Albert Road, Kooringal 2650|
|1.82 km||Kooringal High School||Ziegler Ave, KOORINGAL 2650|
|1.92 km||Mount Austin Public School||Bourke St, Mount Austin 2650|
|1.95 km||M.E.T. School||35b Bruce Street, Tolland 2650|
|1.98 km||Sturt Public School||70 White Avenue, Wagga Wagga 2650|
49 Henwood Avenue is located within the suburb of Kooringal, which has a population of 7,227, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2.4 people.