Currently tenanted at $445 pw for 12 months (January 2022)
It is not often that a single-level, separate title townhouse is offered for sale, yet here we have a lovely three-bedroom, one-bathroom investment property in the heart of Woden Valley which offers just that!
Positioned to capture the northerly sun in the living areas and tucked away
in a quiet and private cul-de-sac, this home presents in original condition and is ready for the astute investor, or owner occupier willing to wait on moving in! The garden is easy to manage and the single garage provides secure parking for the car. An easy walk to Woden Town Centre and close to public transport and the local shops, this property will not be long on the market!
• Single level, separate title, three-bedroom, one-bathroom townhouse with one garage located in a quiet and private cul-de-sac in the heart of Swinger Hill
• Tiled entry with security screen and neutral colour palette throughout
• Open plan lounge/dining with reverse-cycle air-conditioning unit and ceiling fan
• Tiled north-facing open-plan kitchen/meals area
• Kitchen looks out to backyard, has laminate bench tops, breakfast bar, pantry, double sink, electric cooktop and oven
• Meals area has sliding glass and screen door to sunny porch
• Master bedroom is spacious with view to enclosed front courtyard, built-in wardrobes and ceiling fan
• Bedroom two also faces courtyard and has a built-in wardrobe
• Bedroom three is sunny and north-facing
• Main bathroom has bath, shower, wall heater and vanity with storage
• Separate toilet
• Laundry has external access to backyard, with built-in shelving and wash tub
• Double linen press in tiled hallway
• Back yard is enclosed and private with small grassed and paved entertaining area plus clothesline
• Single garage with auto door, separate storage room and direct access to backyard
• One visitor car space in the Close
• Currently leased at $445pw until January 2022
• Easy walking distance to Woden Town Centre, the Southern Cross Club, local shops, local walking/bike trails and public transport and quality schools
• Located close to the Canberra Hospital, restaurants, cafes, Government Departments
• EER: 0.5
• Residence: 104.7m2; Garage: 24.6m2 – Total: 129.3m2
• Built in 1987
• Rates: $661 p.q (approx.)
• Land Tax: $904 p.q (approx.)
The land value history at 49 Hallen Close PHILLIP, ACT 2606 has the most recent growth rate of 9.98%, giving an unimproved land value of $361,000.
The Townhouse at 49 Hallen Close PHILLIP, ACT 2606 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $470,000 on 23 December 2010.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
49 Hallen Close PHILLIP, ACT 2606 has 42 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Canberra Christian School.
|0.70 km||Canberra Christian School||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|0.82 km||Hospital School (The)/Canberra Hospital||Yamba Drive, Garran|
|0.90 km||Mawson Primary||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|0.98 km||Marist College Canberra||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.02 km||Garran Primary||Gilmore Crescent, Garran|
|1.28 km||St's Peter & Paul||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|1.28 km||Canberra College||Launceston Street, Phillip|
|1.48 km||Malkara School||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|1.50 km||Melrose Guidance and Counselling Service/Melrose HS||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.50 km||Melrose High||Marr Street, Pearce|
49 Hallen Close is located within the suburb of Phillip, which has a population of 2,936, a median age of 32 and an average household density of 1.9 people.