What you'll love:
- the easy-care design of the gardens
- the short walk to Kambah Village
- the updated kitchen with quality inclusions
- the sun-drenched spaces throughout
What we love:
Thoughtful aspecting and the extensive use of floor-to-ceiling windows ensure this home is filled with natural sunlight throughout the seasons. Sited on an easy-care block of 402m2, it is a wonderful opportunity for downsizers and young families to secure a lovely home in an ultra-convenient location.
The rendered facade enhances the lovely street appeal and a variety of established plantings create an inviting atmosphere. Step inside and be delighted by the thoughtful upgrades and renovations that have been completed throughout. Overlooking the open plan living and dining space, the kitchen has been renovated for your benefit and comes with quality inclusions.
49 Bosworth Cct has been a much loved family home for the last 11 years, and is now ready for its new owners to move in and enjoy. Whether you are looking to enter the market, seeking an easy-care downsizer or simply value a convenient location, be sure to inspect this lovely home.
My features include:
• Single level three-bedroom home just a short walk to the Kambah Village
• Set on a low maintenance block of 402m² with lovely natural light
• Updated kitchen with dual sinks, standalone electric cooktop and an island bench
• Open plan living area with floor to ceiling glass and a split system for comfort
• Three bedrooms are all generous in size with built in robes to two and all with beautiful plantation shutters
• Family bathroom with separate bath, modern vanity and separate w/c
• Renovated laundry with bench and cupboards
• Enclosed front courtyard with feature shade tree, new deck and a covered barbeque area
• Fabulous rear garden space with a chicken coop and raised veggie garden
• Car accommodation is provided by the double garage with auto door and drive through access
• Recently refreshed with new paint and carpet throughout
• Location perfect – just a couple of minutes to Drakeford Drive leading straight to the City, Woden and Tuggeranong
The House at 49 Bosworth Circuit KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $355,000 on 24 December 2010.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
49 Bosworth Circuit KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has 31 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Taylor Primary.
|0.87 km||Taylor Primary||Marconi Crescent, Kambah|
|0.97 km||St Thomas the Apostle Primary||Boddington Crescent, Kambah|
|1.95 km||The Galilee School||PO Box 1066, Tuggeranong|
|2.11 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
|2.18 km||Arawang Primary||Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga|
|2.27 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|2.30 km||Namadgi School||O'Halloran Circuit, Kambah|
|2.59 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|2.68 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|2.70 km||Sacred Heart Primary||Murphy Street, Pearce|
49 Bosworth Circuit is located within the suburb of Kambah, which has a population of 14,900, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.6 people.