This stunning family home is situated in the sought-after Darraby Estate. Upon entering you immediately enjoy the way high-end design & space have been brought together in this property. The soaring ceilings in the entry & hallway create a pathway from the front of the home to the spacious open plan kitchen, dining & lounge. This home has plenty of room to relax with both a media & living room, & the exceptional alfresco area makes this home perfect for any entertainer! Sitting on 642sqm of easy-care gardens, it doesn't get much better than this! Conveniently located only minutes from the thriving town centre of Moss Vale where you can find a range of shops, award-winning cafes & restaurants, fantastic local schools, lush parks, the indoor Aquatic centre & a selection of transportation services.
Property features include:
- Spacious kitchen with quality appliances, waterfall benchtops, large island bench, breakfast bar & butler's pantry
- Sprawling master suite with walk-in wardrobe & ensuite
- Generous secondary bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes
- Good sized family bathroom with bath, shower, vanity & separate toilet
- Amazing fireplace perfect for those cold Southern Highlands days, & split system air conditioning
- Large alfresco area ideal for BBQ's with friends & family
- Convenient side access, with large shed.
- Sunboost 5kw solar system
With an easy drive to the expressway & only 2 hours from both Sydney & Canberra. Don't miss this opportunity to secure your dream home in the stunning Southern Highlands. For more information or to arrange a private inspection please contact Damien Ogilvy on 0423 548 147 [email protected] or Brooke Smith on 0488 555 098 [email protected]
The land value history at 49 Baker Street MOSS VALE, NSW 2577 has the most recent growth rate of -5.41%, giving an unimproved land value of $259,000.
The House at 49 Baker Street MOSS VALE, NSW 2577 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $305,000 on 28 April 2017.
49 Baker Street MOSS VALE, NSW 2577 has 5 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Moss Vale Public School.
|1.22 km||Moss Vale Public School||Browley St, Moss Vale 2577|
|1.43 km||St Paul's International College||463 Argyle Street, Moss Vale 2577|
|1.88 km||St Paul's Catholic Primary School||18 Garrett Street, Moss Vale 2577|
|2.56 km||Moss Vale High School||Narellan Rd, Moss Vale 2577|
|4.46 km||Tudor House||6480 Illawarra Highway, Moss Vale 2577|
49 Baker Street is located within the suburb of Moss Vale, which has a population of 8,579, a median age of 43 and an average household density of 2.4 people.