1 / 17
Recently updated this large, lovingly maintained family home is located on a 814sqm block and positioned in a quiet street in the popular suburb of Kaleen. An excellent design offering a spacious renovated kitchen, and dining and living areas which flow to a covered alfresco area. Separate lounge room, four good sized bedrooms plus large study, and to keep you comfortable ducted heating plus evaporative cooling. Conveniently located close to Kaleen primary school, the excellent Kaleen shopping village, transport, schools, Universities and only a short 10 minute drive to the CBD and Belconnen Mall. This family home is in immaculate condition throughout and is offered for sale for the first time in over 30 years.
- 814sqm of land, 183sqm of living
- Four generous bedrooms with built-in robes, separate large study
- Master with ensuite, walk in robe, ceiling fan
- Main bathroom with bath and separate shower, separate wc
- Large formal lounge room
- Ducted gas heating plus evaporative cooling
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Carpet to bedrooms and lounge
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living
- Beautiful new kitchen with Miele oven and induction cooktop
- Integrated Miele dishwasher, corner pantry, lots of bench space plus storage
- Separate laundry with large storage cupboards
- Light timber laminate (commercial grade) flooring to entry and informal living
- Established private low maintenance gardens
- Double lock up garage with power
- Colourbond fencing
- Located within walking distance to schools, shops and transport
- Close to AIS, Universities, CBD and Belconnen town centre
There is currently no sale history available for 49 Ashburton Circuit.
49 Ashburton Circuit KALEEN, ACT 2617 has 38 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Kaleen Primary.
|0.17 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
|0.52 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|1.30 km||University of Canberra High School - Kaleen||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|1.30 km||Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|1.74 km||Maribyrnong Primary||Alberga Street, Kaleen|
|2.21 km||Giralang Primary||Canopus Crescent, Giralang|
|2.96 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.96 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.01 km||Brindabella Christian College - Lyneham Campus||Brigalow Street, Lyneham|
|3.20 km||Lyneham Primary||Hall Street, Lyneham|
49 Ashburton Circuit is located within the suburb of Kaleen, which has a population of 7,271, a median age of 38 and an average household density of 2.8 people.