The very best of modern living will be yours to savour with this exceptional townhouse providing everything you need for a life well lived. Set within the Soma' development and designed to maximise light, space and comfort, it boasts a generous 175sqm floorplan as well as leafy views across the adjacent parklands towards Stromlo Park.
- Currently tenanted until December 2021 for $740pw
- Beautifully presented townhouse exuding appealing contemporary style
- Seamless flow between the remarkably spacious, light-filled living zones
- Deluxe electric kitchen with s/s appliances and Caesarstone benchtops
- Oversized master suite includes a modern ensuite and generous built ins
- Three further bedrooms are also well-scaled and include built in robes
- Upper and lower level bathrooms and master ensuite are well-appointed
- Internal access to a double lock up garage that also houses the laundry
- Seasonal comfort is assured via reverse cycle air conditioners throughout
- Easy-care courtyard is ideal for both weekend entertaining and relaxing
- Ideal for investors and owner-occupiers alike, a first home buyer's dream
- Short drive to Woden or Belconnen and only 12-minutes to Canberra CBD
The Townhouse at 49/1 Bakewell Street COOMBS, ACT 2611 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $606,500 on 26 September 2017.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
49/1 Bakewell Street COOMBS, ACT 2611 has 19 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Charles Weston School.
|0.42 km||Charles Weston School||Woodberry Avenue, Coombs|
|1.69 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|1.81 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
|1.81 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|1.89 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|1.97 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|3.62 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|3.69 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|3.72 km||Holy Trinity Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|3.78 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
49/1 Bakewell Street is located within the suburb of Coombs, which has a population of 1,811, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.7 people.