LIMITED PRIVATE INSPECTIONS ARE NOW ALLOWED UNDER THE COVID GUIDELINES. THESE INCLUDE 15-MINUTE TIMESLOTS WITHIN A 2-HOUR MAXIMUM TIMEFRAME. PLEASE EMAIL ZAC OR SANDY TO BOOK AN INSPECTION.
It is an absolute pleasure to inspect this perfectly aspected and immaculately maintained three-bedroom ensuite family home. This wonderfully versatile home includes a fully self-contained granny flat that will appeal to multigenerational families, investors and those looking for a home that offers a little more.
Complete with raked ceilings and feature picture windows, the beautiful north facing living area is simply a delightful space to soak up the natural sunlight. The gorgeous architectural design focuses on endless natural light and fluidity throughout the home.
Open and inviting, the kitchen overlooks the pretty front courtyard gardens and comes complete with stainless steel appliances, dual drawer dishwasher, gas cooktop and a feature glass splashback.
The self-contained granny flat is spacious and includes a fully equipped kitchen and full bathroom. The separate entry ensures complete privacy and makes it suitable for those wanting segregated accommodation within close proximity or additional rental income to assist with home repayments.
If you have been searching for a beautifully maintained home with a flexible floor plan, be sure to inspect 48 Prichard Cct, Richardson.
- Spacious three-bedroom ensuite home with the addition of a multipurpose room to the rear providing living space with ensuite and kitchenette (SCA)
- Sited on an impressive block of over 900m2 with privacy from the street and potential to further extend
- Two separate light filled living areas including a gorgeous formal lounge room with high ceilings bathed in northern sunlight
- Open plan kitchen with stainless steel dual drawer dishwasher, new rangehood, 900mm gas cooktop, pantry and a large fridge space
- Main bedroom is full of natural light, has a walk-in robe and ensuite
- Secondary bedrooms are generous and both have built in robes
- Main bathroom has a separate bath and large vanity
- Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling ensures comfort year round
- LED lighting throughout
- Roof recently repointed and rebedded
- Rinnai instant gas hot water
- Brand new skylights
- Excellent energy efficiency rating of 3.5 stars
- Freshly painted both interior and exterior
- Separate access to the side of the home providing direct access to the multipurpose room
- Doors Plus Ultra Safe screens on all entry points
- Colorbond fencing to the perimeter of the block providing security and privacy
- Single garage with brand new B&D automatic garage door
- Fruit trees (Apple, Fig, Pomegranate, Mandarin, Plum, Lemon, Bay and Olive trees)
- Low maintenance backyard and front yard with weed matt and fully automatic Rainbird irrigation
- Inbuilt security alarm and additional Arlo security systems.
The House at 48 Prichard Circuit RICHARDSON, ACT 2905 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $595,000 on 29 January 2018.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
48 Prichard Circuit RICHARDSON, ACT 2905 has 27 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Richardson Primary.
|0.39 km||Richardson Primary||May Gibbs Close, Richardson|
|1.25 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.27 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.27 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.32 km||Caroline Chisholm School||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|1.32 km||Caroline Chisholm Primary||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|1.91 km||Gowrie Primary||Jeffries Street, Gowrie|
|1.94 km||Gilmore Primary||Heagney Crescent, Gilmore|
|2.08 km||Theodore Primary||Lawrence-Wackett Crescent, Theodore|
|2.15 km||Holy Family Parish Primary||Castleton Crescent, Gowrie|
48 Prichard Circuit is located within the suburb of Richardson, which has a population of 3,006, a median age of 35 and an average household density of 2.7 people.