1 / 36
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Cleverly designed, this luxury home is the envy of every family seeking generous sized rooms and quality finishes. The hub of the home is the light filled open plan kitchen and family room which seamlessly flow to the covered Alfresco with kitchenette.
With no expense spared on the kitchen, it is a chef's & entertainer's delight with benchtops in both stone and hand picked timber, quality appliances and a butler's pantry.
The home theatre/lounge room offers segregated living as does the guest or teenager room with its own ensuite and walk in robe.
There are three bedrooms upstairs including the master bedroom which will WOW the lady of the house when she inspects the huge walk in robe/dressing room which leads to the modern ensuite.
The office downstairs could double as a fifth bedroom or sitting room as the upstairs retreat incorporates a good sized study nook.
You'll notice attractive custom shelving and cabinetry throughout the home making great use of all areas.
Outside the low maintenance gardens are easy on the eye, attractive all year round and there is ample parking out front in addition to the oversized double garage with auto door, internal access and extra workshop and storage space.
Don't hold off inspecting this gem as it is sure to impress you. Contact Mark Johnstone on 0414 382 093 or come along to our next open exhibition.
** PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION AT 2/14 WALES STREET, BELCONNEN ON THURSDAY, 4TH FEBRUARY AT 4:00PM **
* Top quality home with generous sized rooms
* Huge open plan family/dining/kitchen
* North aspect to family room, theatre, guest room, master bedroom & bedroom 3
* No expense spared, topline kitchen with quality appliances & butler's pantry
* Office could be used as 5th bedroom
* Master bedroom with huge walk in robe/dressing room & luxurious ensuite
* Ensuite & walk in robe to guest room downstairs
* Large laundry with stone benchtops & ample cupboards
* Quality curtains & blinds throughout plus electronic opening curtains in family/dining
* Ducted reverse cycle heating & cooling zoned to upstairs & downstairs
* Many extra power points throughout
* LED lighting, ducted vacuum & security alarm/cameras
* Plenty of storage space including under stairs
* Alfresco (18m2) with kitchenette
* Water tank plumbed to toilets & gardens
* Easy care gardens
* Oversized double garage, workshop space & auto panel lift door
* Living - 279m2
* Garage - 48m2
* Alfresco - 18m2
* Balcony - 5m2
* Unimproved land value - $423,000
* Year Built - 2018
Throsby borders Mulligans Flat Reserve offering great bushwalks plus just across the road is open parkland adjacent to children's playground. Gungahlin town centre is just a short drive away and the commute to Canberra CBD only about 20mins (approx).
The land value history at 48 Mulgara Loop THROSBY, ACT 2914 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $433,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 48 Mulgara Loop.
48 Mulgara Loop THROSBY, ACT 2914 has 9 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Harrison School.
|1.23 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|2.18 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|2.83 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.48 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.82 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|3.86 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.86 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|4.14 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|4.33 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
48 Mulgara Loop is located within the suburb of Throsby, which has a population of 0, a median age of 0 and an average household density of 0 people.