Equally ideal for the discriminating first home buyer looking to start off in style or the discerning downsizer intent on living in absolute comfort without compromising on quality and location.
Cleverly modernised to a high standard throughout, this privately-built single level three bedroom residence is loaded with appeal and includes a wonderful combination of sprawling indoor and outdoor living spaces - perfect for a relaxed family lifestyle and lavish entertaining.
The home features gleaming polished hardwood flooring and open-plan combined lounge/dining areas overlooked by a well-appointed renovated kitchen with plenty of storage space, stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances and a functional island bench.
Transitioning from the indoor space via triple stacking sliding glass doors is a superb private rear deck with its towering pergola overlooking the child/pet-friendly backyard and separate garden studio. This studio offers the versatility of use such as either a home office, hobby room, kids rumpus, home gym or even a potential future pool cabana.
All three bedrooms are of generous proportions - built-in wardrobes installed to bedrooms one and two.
Also on offer is a bright updated bathroom with separate shower recess plus a full sized bath tub along with a segregated WC. The large separate laundry has also undergone a modern makeover.
Year-round comfort is assured by the combination of both ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling.
An attached garage with an automatic roller door is supplemented by ample additional off-street parking.
Why even think of undertaking a costly and time consuming renovation project elsewhere when it is all here ready and waiting for you?
* Privately built single level 3 bedroom home of approximately 112 sqm
* Well set back from the street on a gently contoured 713 sqm land parcel with huge potential for future extension
* New fully insulated Colorbond steel roof, gutters and facias
* Double glazed front and rear doors plus Crimsafe security screens
* Open-plan living areas with polished flooring
* Fully-equipped kitchen with Quantum quartz bench tops, mains gas hob, range hood, dishwasher, ample storage space and island bench
* Updated bathroom with full bath tub and separate shower recess
* Separate WC and modernised laundry room
* UV rated privacy blinds in living room and all bedrooms
* Built-in wardrobes to main bedroom and 2nd bedrooms
* Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
* Huge pergola-sheltered rear deck overlooking large child and pet friendly rear garden (built-in seating and BBQ included)
* Matching pergola cover to the front terrace - wonderful spot to soak in the sunsets
* Rear garden studio and storage shed with handy automatic roller door
* Prime central location literally minutes commuting distance of Civic and Woden Town Centre
* Close proximity to Cooleman Court Shopping Centre along with a wide array of popular denominational schools
48 Gruner Street WESTON, ACT 2611 has 4 current open for inspections scheduled, with the next inspection being Thursday October 29 from 05:00pm.
The land value history at 48 Gruner Street WESTON, ACT 2611 has the most recent growth rate of 4.86%, giving an unimproved land value of $370,000.
The House at 48 Gruner Street WESTON, ACT 2611 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $590,000 on 6 March 2010.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
48 Gruner Street WESTON, ACT 2611 has 29 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Islamic School of Canberra.
|0.40 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|0.60 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
|0.62 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|0.73 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|1.79 km||Charles Weston School||Woodberry Avenue, Coombs|
|1.92 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
|2.00 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|2.01 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|2.09 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|2.19 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
48 Gruner Street is located within the suburb of Weston, which has a population of 3,576, a median age of 43 and an average household density of 2.5 people.