1 / 7
This property is in a highly sought-after location, just one street back from glorious Jervis Bay and is set on a 766.4sqm block that has been lovingly planted with lots of citrus and exotics which provide a wonderland experience!
- Open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area upstairs with Cyprus floors
- Three-bedrooms with the main upstairs and another two-bedrooms downstairs
- Two-bathrooms, one up and one down, shower in laundry and separate toilet
- Vertical blinds on sliders and windows plus covered veranda along the front upstairs
- 6m x 4.5m undercover entertaining area on northern side upstairs
- Large living space downstairs with separate entrances
- Side access to carport, detached double car garage and garden oasis
- 3KW Solar system plus internal and external access stairs
- Great location as only 4-minutes' walk to Collinwood Beach and walking track
This is an opportunity to secure a property for the future. You might consider renovating or start on your plans for a rebuild, either way, this location will not disappoint!
All enquiries or to book a private inspection please contact Trish Broome on 0447 661 388 or 02 470 68300.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
There is currently no sale history available for 48 Duncan Street.
48 Duncan Street VINCENTIA, NSW 2540 has 3 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Vincentia Public School.
48 Duncan Street is located within the suburb of Vincentia, which has a population of 3,290, a median age of 50 and an average household density of 2.2 people.