1 / 27
Next Inspection -
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Showcasing the finest aspects of both heritage and contemporary architecture; this Terry Ring designed and inspired four bedroom ensuite executive residence is a stunning fusion of form and function. Its quality finishes and contemporary comforts create a supremely comfortable living environment that allows a quality of lifestyle that exceeds the allure of its blue ribbon address and enviable inner city location.
A simple yet sensational facade exercises restraint in its design to ensure the preservation of the character of the neighbourhood, through its thoughtful landscaping and fashionable finishes, enhancing its contribution to the overall streetscape.
A large informal living area is soaked in sunshine and features extra height ceilings with extensive windows, ushering in abundant natural light.
An ultra modern kitchen is characterised by its simple design, modern appointments and its ability to complement the adjacent living space.
Offering the ideal setting for day to day living, this kitchen/living area interacts enticingly with a private outdoor terrace, presenting many possibilities for entertaining on either a grand or intimate scale throughout the seasons.
The additional segregated formal living area to the front of the home allows scope for quiet contemplation or gracious formal gatherings.
Lavish bathrooms are embraced by morning sun and complemented by light and airy, well proportioned bedrooms and a generous double attached garage, completing this refined home of understated elegance.
The combination of a new single level home, a coveted heritage precinct setting, and a desirable inner city suburb is such a rarity that it cannot be overstated.
If you're aware of the benefits associated with living in a practical family home, coupled with the value of investing in unique assets, circle this one!
PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION ON SATURDAY 31ST OCTOBER, ON SITE AT 12.00PM.
Please click link to view property video.
Features and Inclusions
Heritage precinct - Architectural house designed by Terry Ring and Associates
- Approx 243m2 floor area (including double lock up garage), two living areas and
four bedrooms. (Living area 203m2)
- Open living area with 3.7m high ceiling. 2.7m ceilings throughout remainder of house.
- Custom integrated kitchen with top of the range appliances including; double oven,
induction cooktop, benchtop downdraft rangehood, integrated fridge & dishwasher.
- 3.2m island bench with 40mm stone and two waterfall edges.
- Double shower bathroom including twin rail shower heads and freestanding bath. Italian
porcelain tiles throughout all bathrooms and laundry. Custom vanities to match kitchen
- Polished Herringbone Blackbutt solid timber floors.
- Soft furnishings including dual roller blinds, panel glides and plantation shutters
- Saturn Clipsal series Power points/ switches & dimmable lights to all living and common
- Video Intercom system
- 5 Camera system with monitor and access to phone app.
- 2x ducted mechanical systems with wifi control.
- 6.6kw solar panels
- Gas fireplace with remote control
- Feature seat window with custom upholstery
- Bi fold door from open living room to outdoor entertaining area.
- Austral dry pressed solid bricks from 'Bowral 76' range face brick with rendered front
- Cedar cladding entry with cedar windows/ doors to front elevation.
- Complete landscaping with travertine & black granite pavers, asphalt driveway and custom
48 Cowper Street AINSLIE, ACT 2602 has 2 current open for inspections scheduled, with the next inspection being Saturday October 24 from 11:15am.
The land value history at 48 Cowper Street AINSLIE, ACT 2602 has has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $700,000.
The House at 48 Cowper Street AINSLIE, ACT 2602 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $800,000 on 12 September 2018.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
48 Cowper Street AINSLIE, ACT 2602 has 27 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ainslie North Primary.
|0.62 km||Ainslie North Primary||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|0.62 km||Northside Primary Introductory English Centre (at North Ainslie Primary School)||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|0.69 km||Emmaus Christian School||Davenport Street, Dickson|
|0.73 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
|0.90 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|1.30 km||Lyneham High||Goodwin Street, Lyneham|
|1.42 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|1.54 km||Secondary Introductory English Centre (at Dickson College)||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|1.54 km||Dickson College||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|1.56 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
48 Cowper Street is located within the suburb of Ainslie, which has a population of 5,189, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.4 people.