1 / 19
This privately built home is offering one lucky family a bigger than normal home on a bigger than normal block. Sitting high on the street with established trees and shrubs for privacy, homes of this design and flair are few and far between to the Belconnen market.
Offering loads of potential to stamp your own style across a versatile floor plan or live in as is and appreciate a prime position, this home is simply a delight and will not disappoint even the most discerning of buyers.
Step in to appreciate:
* Two large living areas face the front of the home with bay windows that look out to lovely gardens
* The modern kitchen has plenty of cupboard and bench space with a dishwasher
* Updated boards to the living areas with natural boards to the bedrooms
* A covered entertainment area leads out to a grassed, enclosed backyard with plenty of room for children and pets
* There are five good sized bedrooms. The main is segregated to the front of the home and boasts an ensuite with a spa bath
* The family bathroom is fully tiled and also has its own spa bath. There is a separate WC
* A separate laundry has plenty of space with floor to ceiling tiling
If you've missed out right through 2021, maybe this is why. This could be the perfect home in the perfect location for you and your family. To live in a family orientated street and enjoy all that the Belconnen Shopping Precinct has to offer being only a few minutes' drive away, an inspection is a must.
All information contained herein is gathered from external sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
There is currently no sale history available for 48 Chewings Street.
48 Chewings Street PAGE, ACT 2614 has 29 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Matthew's Primary.
|0.51 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|0.67 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
|1.23 km||Belconnen High||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|1.23 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|1.34 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
|1.34 km||Hawker College||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|1.44 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|1.72 km||Weetangera Primary||Southwell Street, Weetangera|
|1.74 km||Hawker Primary||Erldunda Cicuit, Hawker|
|1.87 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
48 Chewings Street is located within the suburb of Page, which has a population of 3,025, a median age of 39 and an average household density of 2.3 people.