On paper, this home has everything a family could want: four big bedrooms, a master retreat; an open-plan kitchen and family room and living room, deck, downstairs rumpus room and double garage, and an inground swimming pool.
In person, it is so much more. The master retreat has two built-in wardrobes plus a huge private dressing room with floor-to-ceiling windows offering views to the leafy side garden. This space could instead be used as a study or private yoga studio. There's also a large ensuite with bathtub plus a dedicated TWO WAY powder room with its own access to the backyard pool.
Each one of the remaining three bedrooms is sufficiently large enough to fit a double bed.
The updated kitchen, meals area, family room and large lounge form a L-shape that provides the perfect flow.
The lounge room has a large bay window with views over the substantial front garden while the meals area opens out onto a north-facing elevated deck with access to the leafy backyard and the fully-fenced pool.
Downstairs, the rumpus room also provides access to the backyard and the pool.
Set in a sought-after street close to all the amenities of Kippax Shopping Centre, beautiful parks as well as Macgregor Primary, Kingsford Smith High and St Francis Xavier High School and Secondary College, this home is one you can comfortably live in now while exploring future changes that fully represent your style.
** PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION ON SATURDAY 30TH JANUARY AT 14 WALES STREET, BELCONNEN AT 12.00PM **
* four-bedroom brick home on a large block with mature gardens
* master bedroom with two built-in wardrobes, separate dressing room, ensuite and two way powder room with direct access to the pool
* three additional double-sized bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes
* family bathroom with shower and bath
* separate toilet
* updated light and bright open-plan kitchen with views to the pool
* meals area adjacent to the kitchen with access to the elevated north-facing deck and to the pool
* family room with dual aspect
* large living room with bay window
* dedicated laundry room
* good storage
* downstairs rumpus room with access to the pool and large backyard
* fully-fenced swimming pool
* mature back garden
* large double garage with workspace
* ducted gas heating throughout as well as a split aircon system in the lounge/family area
* freshly painted throughout
* close to Kippax Shopping Centre, parks and schools
Block size: 886m2
Living size: 164m2
Garage & Store: 65.8m2
Year Built: 1974
The land value history at 48 Brownless Street MACGREGOR, ACT 2615 has the most recent growth rate of 5.47%, giving an unimproved land value of $294,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 48 Brownless Street.
48 Brownless Street MACGREGOR, ACT 2615 has 22 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Macgregor Primary.
|0.43 km||Macgregor Primary||Hirschfeld Crescent, MacGregor|
|1.36 km||Kingsford Smith School||Cnr Hardwick Cres and Starke St, Holt|
|1.63 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|1.86 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|1.89 km||St Thomas Aquinas Primary||Lhotsky Street, Charnwood|
|2.53 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|2.68 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|2.81 km||Belconnen Primary Introductory English Centre (at Charnwood Dunlop Primary School)||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|2.82 km||Charnwood-Dunlop School||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|2.83 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
48 Brownless Street is located within the suburb of Macgregor, which has a population of 6,796, a median age of 32 and an average household density of 2.7 people.