This one bedroom apartment is conveniently located within the popular Altitude complex in the centre of Belconnen. It provides its new owner with a low maintenance lifestyle and stunning uninterrupted views of Lake Ginninderra or the chance to invest in an easy care property with good potential rental return.
The light filled open plan design offers direct access to the balcony which is perfect for entertaining on those warmer Autumn afternoons. The modern kitchen features stone bench tops, generous storage space options and quality appliances for the chef of the household to utilise.
Positioned in the heart of Belconnen, you'll have Lake Ginninderra at your doorstep and be within walking distance to many restaurants and cafes, and Westfield Belconnen. For those days you need to unwind after work, you can utilise the complex's resort style amenities, including the 25 metre heated swimming pool, BBQ area and fully equipped gym.
• Uninterrupted views to Lake Ginninderra
• Light filled open plan living area
• Stunning modern kitchen with quality appliances & stone benchtops
• Floor to ceiling tiles in bathroom
• Access to balcony from living area & bedroom
• Reverse cycle split system in living area
• Secure underground carpark
• Close proximity to Lake Ginninderra, Westfield Town Centre & public transport
• Heated 25m swimming pool
• BBQ area with shaded sitting spaces
• Fully equipped gym
• Rates $323approx. per quarter
• Land tax $369approx. per quarter
• Body corporate & sinking fund $863approx. per quarter
• EER 6
There is currently no sale history available for 48/41 Chandler Street.
48/41 Chandler Street BELCONNEN, ACT 2617 has 31 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra.
|0.28 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|1.36 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
|1.58 km||Macquarie Primary||Bennelong Crescent, Macquarie|
|1.73 km||Radford College||College Street, Bruce|
|1.80 km||St Vincent's Primary||Bindel Street, Aranda|
|2.01 km||Aranda Primary||Banambila Crescent, Aranda|
|2.24 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
|2.56 km||Weetangera Primary||Southwell Street, Weetangera|
|2.67 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|2.88 km||Maribyrnong Primary||Alberga Street, Kaleen|
48/41 Chandler Street is located within the suburb of Belconnen, which has a population of 6,657, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 1.9 people.