PLEASE NOTE - due to the current circumstances, we will be showing this property by appointment only. Please contact the agent to arrange a time.
Located in an elevated loop street is this easy care three bedroom home. It will be highly sought after by first home buyers or those looking for a low maintenance property without the added expense of ongoing body corporate fees. Thoughtfully positioned on the block to ensure maximum privacy, this home is ready for its new owners to move in and update and modernise at their leisure.
The living area is complete with floor to ceiling glass ensuring lovely natural light and a split system unit and gas wall furnace have been installed to ensure comfort year round. The adjoining kitchen is functional in design and includes a gas cooktop, breakfast bar and garden outlook.
The rear garden presents as a blank canvas and provides plenty of space for children and small pets to play. Car accommodation is offered by a large double carport and additional off street parking.
If you are looking for a low maintenance home with excellent potential, be sure to inspect 47b Wilson Cres, Banks.
- Low maintenance three bedroom home in a quiet loop street
- Functional kitchen with gas cooktop, breakfast bar and garden outlook
- Light filled living area complete with floor to ceiling glass and direct rear garden access
- Split system unit and gas wall furnace installed for comfort throughout the seasons
- Generous bedrooms with built in robes to two
- Functional bathroom with separate bath and separate toilet
- Easy care rear garden with plenty of space for children and pets to play
- Double carport with additional off street parking options
- Perfectly positioned just a short drive to the Lanyon Marketplace with a variety of amenities
There is currently no sale history available for 47b Wilson Crescent.
47b Wilson Crescent BANKS, ACT 2906 has 10 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Charles Conder Primary.
|0.94 km||Charles Conder Primary||Tom Roberts Avenue, Conder|
|1.52 km||Lanyon High||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|1.73 km||St Clare of Assisi Primary||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|2.35 km||Gordon Primary||Knoke Avenue, Gordon|
|3.48 km||Theodore Primary||Lawrence-Wackett Crescent, Theodore|
|3.84 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|3.88 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|3.91 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|3.94 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|4.88 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
47b Wilson Crescent is located within the suburb of Banks, which has a population of 4,967, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 2.8 people.