1 / 38
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Benmanang is a productive working cattle property consisting of 606 acres of open grazing land over fertile rolling hills with two titles 474 (Lot1: 276 acres) and 535 (Lot2: 330 acres). Nestled between the Araluen valley and Neringla this property enjoys a temperate semi-coastal micro climate. Located midway between Braidwood and Moruya.
Good annual rainfall with approximately 1200mm recorded in the last 12months and a warmer climate than the tablelands makes for longer growing season and a good carrying capacity. The carrying capacity for the property is approximately 130 breeders plus offspring this also allows you to keep future breeding heifers as well.
The property is offered for sale as a whole or separately
474 Neringla Road 276 acres
- Immaculately maintained 5 bedroom 2 bathroom colonial homestead in an elevated position to take advantage of the stunning views of the surrounding valley.
- Septic system
- Mains Power to house and sheds
- 3 x 22500ltr water tanks
- 1 x shed with 2 car garage and workshop
- 1 x 3 bay machinery shed
- Steel cattle yards
- 4 dams
- Fully fenced
535 Neringla Road 330 acres
- Open grazing land, pasture
- Fully fenced
- Steel Cattle yards with cattle crush
- 2 x 22,500lt holding tanks gravity fed to stock troughs
- 1 dam
- Benmanang Creek running through the property
Expressions of interest end 24th June 2021
To book your private inspection call Mitch on 0427 637 257
There is currently no sale history available for 474 Neringla Road, Neringla.
474 Neringla Road, Neringla is located within the suburb of Araluen, which has a population of 168, a median age of 55 and an average household density of 1.9 people.