This architecturally designed home has been perfectly positioned to take in the picturesque views over the native bushland of the 5-acre lifestyle property.
Inside, the home boasts a mixture of mountain and period style features. The master bedroom offers privacy and views over the treetops from a juliette balcony, and includes an en-suite and walk-in wardrobe.
Separate to the home is a newly renovated guesthouse that provides comfortable living and plenty of space. The timber mezzanine offers so much potential with the ability to be used as storage, extra living space or an additional loft-style bedroom.
• Three bedrooms
• Master bedroom with ensuite & walk-in-robe
• Juliette balcony off master
• Wood fire in living room
• Family bathroom with clawfoot bath
• Tasmanian oak kitchen with 5-burner gas cooktop & electric oven
• Ducted gas heating
• Gas & electric hot water
• 6.6Kw Solar
• Timber cathedral ceilings
• Stained glass lightshades throughout
• Ample storage options: under roofline & under stairs
• Wrap around under cover deck
• Surrounded by rock walls, paving & gravel driveway
The Guest House:
• Sold furnished
• Large bedroom with mirrored built-in-robes and ample storage
• Timber lined mezzanine loft
• Modern new kitchen
• Open plan lounge/kitchen/dining
• Wood fire with hot water wetback
• Reverse cycle heating/cooling
• Laundry and storage area
• Handicapped accessible bathroom & doors
• Garage with double roller door, workshop & internal access
• Fenced into three paddocks
• One paddock with dam
• Bore connected to 20,000L concrete tank
• New water pump
• Over 120,000L water storage
• 3 Bay machinery shed
• Raised vegetable beds
• Established fruit trees
• Established gardens & rock walls
• Mature native trees & shrubs
• Excellent internet speed
• Gravel driveway
• Paved footpaths
Private inspections are welcome please call Kelly to arrange a time 0435 367 231.
There is currently no sale history available for 47 Rhine Falls Road Via Rhine Falls.
47 Rhine Falls Road Via Rhine Falls is located within the suburb of Cooma, which has a population of 6,681, a median age of 45 and an average household density of 2.2 people.