Auction to be run online via AuctionNow:
In accordance with new ACT Government health guidelines; from 11.59pm on Friday 17 September 2021 private buyer inspections may take place by appointment only. Please call to discuss booking a time for a private inspection.
This spacious and well presented, separate title townhouse is situated in a peaceful location, directly across the road from an oval and community recreation facilities, and with direct access onto Gundaroo Drive and the Barton Highway.
The generous, open plan living area features high ceilings and plenty of natural light. Attractive, easy care flooring extends from the entry throughout the living areas. There is a seamless flow onto outdoor living space, from the lounge to the front courtyard garden, and from the dining onto the large, rear entertaining area.
The well appointed kitchen showcases white stone benchtops, a gas cooktop, stainless steel wall oven and a dishwasher, while the dining area can accommodate the largest setting.
The spacious, segregated master bedroom enjoys a bright sunny aspect and opens onto a private balcony with lovely panoramic views. It offers a wall of built-in robes, and an en-suite. On the landing, adjacent to the master bedroom there is an open study area.
Other bedrooms feature built-in robes, with the main bathroom offering a bath and a shower.
The double carport is fitted with an auto, panel lift door, plus the garden is unusually large, with minimal maintenance, offering many possibilities.
The location is superbly convenient, being just a stroll to the local shops, a short drive to Palmerston primary or into Gungahlin Marketplace and close to walking trails around Gungahlin pond. Homes in Crace are always in high demand, please contact Adrian or Stuart for more information.
- Spacious, separate title townhouse in a peaceful location.
- Generous open plan living area featuring 2.7m high ceilings with neutral tones and décor throughout.
- Bright kitchen features stone benchtops, gas cooktop, wall oven and a dishwasher.
- Lounge has full length windows and sliding door opening onto front courtyard garden.
- Laundry leads to a powder room
- Under stair storage
- Segregated, spacious master bedroom has a bright aspect and opens to a balcony.
- Open study area on landing, adjacent to master bedroom.
- Main bathroom features a shower and bath.
- Ceiling fans to bedrooms and living area.
- Wall mounted reverse cycle heating/cooling and electric wall heaters.
- Double garage has auto panel lift door.
- Short walk to local shops and short drive to Palmerston primary and Gungahlin Marketplace.
- Stroll to walking trails around Gungahlin Pond.
- Direct access to Gundaroo Drive and the Barton highway.
- Internal living: 134m2 (approx.)
- Garage: 41m2 (approx.)
- Block Size: 240m2.
- Rates: $2074 per annum
The House at 47 Narden Street CRACE, ACT 2911 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $435,500 on 25 September 2009.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
47 Narden Street CRACE, ACT 2911 has 25 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Giralang Primary.
|1.44 km||Giralang Primary||Canopus Crescent, Giralang|
|1.70 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|1.70 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.39 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.39 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|2.47 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.48 km||Evatt Primary||Heydon Crescent, Evatt|
|2.49 km||Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|2.49 km||University of Canberra High School - Kaleen||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|2.50 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
47 Narden Street is located within the suburb of Crace, which has a population of 4,459, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.8 people.