- This 101-year-old Circa 1920 Yass cottage has been meticulously renovated throughout to maintain its stunning heritage character but with all the modern features found in any new home.
- Featuring stunning street appeal with a white picket fence, bullnose verandah, heritage colours and located on a sought-after corner block, this property is ideal for first home buyers or those looking to downsize, but it would also make a perfect bed & breakfast accommodation.
- Extensively renovated, the 2-bedroom home features a new country-style kitchen with timber bench tops and stainless steel dishwasher. Great attention to detail has been paid to the new sleek and spacious bathroom, which doubles as a laundry.
- In the living room the timber panelling has been maintained while the two fireplaces have been carefully restored, with their original brickwork and ornate mantelpieces. One fireplace is in working order, alternatively, it is the ideal space for a wood heater to be installed.
- At the front, the home is framed by established trees and the deck has been upgraded with new timber for a welcoming entrance.
- At the back there is a large entertaining area overlooking an extensive lawn with large trees providing privacy from the only neighbours. A garden shed also includes a second toilet for added convenience when entertaining.
- While Yass has everything on offer, including three supermarkets, schools, hospital, cafes, boutique stores and wineries on its doorstep, it is only 50min* from Canberra, with public transport available.
- Easy to maintain and within walking distance to all these excellent services, this picture-perfect cottage will provide the ultimate rural lifestyle in a quiet part of town.
Buyers Guide = $420,000
• Private Inspections: Following NSW Government restrictions and guidelines we can still show you through this property as a one on one inspection or via video call. Please contact our team to arrange your inspection.
• This property is going to Auction Online. You will need an invitation to attend/ view this Auction. Please register your interest with Clare Southwell if you have not already. Please email [email protected] and she can assist with registration and link to the online Auction.
The House at 47 Lead St YASS, NSW 2582 has been sold 3 times before, with the most recent sale being for $235,000 on 11 January 2013.
47 Lead St YASS, NSW 2582 has 4 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Mt Carmel School.
47 Lead St is located within the suburb of Yass, which has a population of 6,506, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.5 people.