1 / 39
Next Inspection -
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
** PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION ON-SITE ON SATURDAY, 22ND MAY 2021 AT 12PM**
With an impressive homestead privately positioned amongst 40 acres (approx) of serene countryside, this standout rural property is sure to impress.
This outstanding property commands prime position for spectacular views of the Brindabella Ranges and undulating countryside which is a true rural delight in this sought after area.
As you arrive at the formal bricked gate entrance, you'll immediately be wowed by the lake sized dam with original old windmill surrounded by lush green grass banks and tall established shade trees - one of many ideal picnic spots on the property. Continuing up the tree lined driveway catching glimpses of the open paddocks, you'll reach the homestead sitting proudly on elevated level ground capturing some of the best views in the area.
Lovingly maintained and beautifully presented, the homestead boasts multiple large living areas, 4 spacious bedrooms all with built in robes, plus a separate study. The segregated master bedroom is of generous proportion with mountain views, walk in robe, ensuite and parents retreat. The chef of the family will love the large well laid out updated kitchen with quality Falcon cooking range, ample bench-space and cupboards.
The current owners have made numerous improvements and updates to the home and property over recent years which you will no doubt appreciate.
The property has been divided into 9 separate well fenced paddocks, all with well established shade trees. In fact there are over 1,000 established trees on the property creating what can only be described as a spectacular parkland setting you would only dream of owning.
Whether it be motoring interests with mechanics pit in the large shed or equestrian interests with the three stables, tack room, three day yards and enclosed wash bay, this well built brick structure will impress you. There is also a 64mtr X 27mtr sand arena with red granite base at the north eastern paddock.
Of course, country living wouldn't be complete without the spring fed creek, huge dam and established orchard featuring apricots, olives, apples, pears, cherries, peaches, mulberries, almonds, persimmon, plums, quince and figs.
This unique, easy to manage and exceptionally versatile property would suit any growing or established family looking for a country escape or anyone with equestrian or hobby farm interests, within a close commute to Canberra.
* Spacious and meticulously well maintained home, positioned beautifully on the block
* Outstanding mountain views
* Double glazed windows in lounge area on to atrium garden
* Generous sized rooms
* Multiple living areas
* Living space > 260m2
* LED lights
* Bathroom and ensuite renovated in 2009
* Kitchen renovation in 2019 with Quantum Quartz benchtop. Falcon cooking range valued at $9,000
* New Belvedere wood boiler for underfloor hydronic heating
* Combustion fireplace
* Many updates done over recent years
* Satellite NBN connected
* Double garage with auto doors & bathroom
* Covered outdoor entertaining area
* Stiebel Eltron heat pump HWS installed with solar panels (November 2017)
* 28 LG solar panels (320w each panel) installed by Solar Hub in November 2017
* LG Chem 10kWh HV battery
* Full length covered verandah
PROPERTY & INFRASTRUCTURE
* 40 acres (approx) (16.29ha)
* Beautiful tree lined drive
* Sealed road frontage
* Parkland setting of gardens
* Garden wired for Husqvarna automower
* Irrigated orchard featuring approx 50 trees fruit trees
* Spring fed creek and 2 dams
* 9 paddocks with electric fencing
* Sand arena with red granite base (64m x 27m)
* Shed and stables complex (158 sqm) - shed (13m x 7m), tackroom (5m x 3m) and three stables (13m x 4m)
* 3 phase power
* Registered Bore (not currently used)
* Diesel pump at the dam which pumps to holding tank and gravity feeds to orchard, paddock troughs and gardens
* 100,000 ltr concrete rainwater tank and 22,500 ltr poly tank off shed
* 15 minutes (approx) to Hall Village and 35 minutes (approx) to Canberra CBD
This unique opportunity will not be around for long!
Call Mark Johnstone today or come along to our next open exhibition to experience it for yourself!
47 Gooda Creek Road MURRUMBATEMAN, NSW 2582 has 2 current open for inspections scheduled, with the next inspection being Saturday May 8 from 02:45pm.
The land value history at 47 Gooda Creek Road MURRUMBATEMAN, NSW 2582 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $866,000.
The House at 47 Gooda Creek Road MURRUMBATEMAN, NSW 2582 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $1,100,000 on 27 July 2007.
47 Gooda Creek Road is located within the suburb of Murrumbateman, which has a population of 3,219, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 3.1 people.