Located at the heart of the Belconnen residential district this dual occupancy property features four large bedrooms, a powered garage, and a separate two-bedroom unit
- This family orientated property sits on a massive 1,038m2* block with 175m2* of living space in the main residence
- 47 Blackwell Circuits location is ideal being only a 5 min* walk to Charnwood shops, 200m* to the nearby bus station, 4 min* to nearby Brindabella Christian College, 6 mins* to St Thomas Aquinas ELC & Primary School, 12 min* to Belconnen Mall and just 20 mins* to the Canberra CBD
- The large master bedroom is serviced by an ensuite with a shower, toilet, and vanity and is complemented by a built-in wardrobe
- The remaining three bedrooms all feature built in robes and are serviced by the main bathroom with a bath, shower, vanity, and separate toilet. All bedrooms feature large glass windows that allow natural light to flow through.
- The heart of this home is a newly renovated modern kitchen with mirrored glass splashback, dishwasher, electric oven, and gas cooktop and boasts an abundance of storage capabilities
- The home features two separate living rooms as well as a formal dining room
- A covered deck is located on the Western wing of the home with cafe blinds and is ideal for entertaining friends and family affording beautiful afternoon sun
- Hardwood floors run throughout the dining room with the kitchen boasting tiled floors for an easy cleanup
- The home is complemented by a separate 2 bedroom unit which is ideal as a separate space for growing teenagers, in-laws, or an additional income opportunity through air BnB or similar
- The separate unit is well equipped with a modern kitchen boasting dishwasher, electric oven & cooktop, a large combined dining & living area, and is serviced by the main bathroom with a large corner shower, vanity and toilet. A verandah runs around the Southern and Eastern sides of the unit
- A powered two-car garage provides ample space for cars with a small garden shed also being utilised in the backyard
- Fully enclosed back yard with color bond fencing
- Landscaped gardens and meticulously manicured lawns surround the home and unit leaving you to just sit back and enjoy
- Established trees at the front of the property help to create additional privacy
Your inspection of this immaculate home will not disappoint, this is a truly rare opportunity to secure your family home in the heart of Flynn, ideally situated off the main road and is sure to be snatched up by a growing family.
A tree change to the Coast calls our owners, they have enjoyed their time in Flynn amongst a vibrant and welcoming community for the last 6 years however have given us clear instructions to sell at Auction so they can enjoy their next adventure!
The good news is that we can still show you through this property. We are practising social distancing and will not be shaking hands. We also ask that when looking through you put your hands in your pockets and if you would like to open anything please ask a Ray White staff member to do this for you. We look forward to being able to have a good yarn as you look through.
0429 838 345
0400 446 605
Ray White Rural Canberra | Yass
93 Comur Street, Yass, NSW
(02) 6226 4400
The House at 47 Blackwell Cct FLYNN, ACT 2615 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $715,000 on 22 July 2014.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
47 Blackwell Cct FLYNN, ACT 2615 has 23 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Thomas Aquinas Primary.
|0.61 km||St Thomas Aquinas Primary||Lhotsky Street, Charnwood|
|0.90 km||Belconnen Primary Introductory English Centre (at Charnwood Dunlop Primary School)||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|0.90 km||Charnwood-Dunlop School||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|1.49 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|1.79 km||Mount Rogers Primary School||Alfred Hill Drive, Melba|
|1.80 km||Fraser Primary||Tillyard Drive, Fraser|
|1.95 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|2.11 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|2.16 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|2.19 km||Melba Copland Secondary School - Copland Campus Years 11 - 12||Copland Drive, Melba|
47 Blackwell Cct is located within the suburb of Flynn, which has a population of 3,360, a median age of 38 and an average household density of 2.8 people.