Auction to be run online via AuctionNow, to register:
Are you looking for a home with top level inclusions and private yard? Then this immaculately maintained 3 bedroom home will be right up your alley. The generous floor plan includes a formal lounge to the front complete with built in entertainment unit and surround sound speaker system. Further on you will find the well-appointed kitchen, with additional storage extending into the meals, and a family room which connects to the covered entertaining space. All bedrooms offer built in robes with the master suite complemented by a walk in robe and ensuite.
The vibrant gardens feature mature hedges, trees, and lower plantings from front to rear providing a private haven where you can relax or entertain under the pergola or expand out onto the additional paved courtyard.
If you are looking for more, you can't go past the powered workshop to the rear, measuring approx. 5.8m x 7.5m, previously used as a woodwork shop with gated access along the side of the home. For the green conscious, there is a 12 panel, approx. 3.2 Kw solar panel system.
- Generous floor plan, approx. 161m2 gross floor area
- Quiet, sought-after street
- Master with walk in robe and ensuite
- All other bedrooms have built in robes
- No adjoining bedroom walls
- Formal lounge room to the front with surround sound speakers
- Kitchen features gas cooking, dishwasher, and extended storage
- Hard flooring throughout
- Ducted gas heating
- Continuous gas hot water with internal controller
- Covered outdoor entertaining and extended paved area
- Double garage with auto door and internal access
- Side access
- Approved workshop with power approx. 5.8 x 7.5m
- 12 panel, approx. 3.2kw solar system
- Crimsafe protection to entire home
- Reserve nearby
- Convenient to transport and local shop
There is currently no sale history available for 46 Shrivell Circuit.
46 Shrivell Circuit DUNLOP, ACT 2615 has 18 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Thomas Aquinas Primary.
|1.02 km||St Thomas Aquinas Primary||Lhotsky Street, Charnwood|
|1.08 km||Charnwood-Dunlop School||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|1.08 km||Belconnen Primary Introductory English Centre (at Charnwood Dunlop Primary School)||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|1.81 km||Fraser Primary||Tillyard Drive, Fraser|
|2.10 km||Macgregor Primary||Hirschfeld Crescent, MacGregor|
|2.73 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|3.12 km||Mount Rogers Primary School||Alfred Hill Drive, Melba|
|3.13 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|3.34 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|3.41 km||Kingsford Smith School||Cnr Hardwick Cres and Starke St, Holt|
46 Shrivell Circuit is located within the suburb of Dunlop, which has a population of 7,197, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 3 people.