In line with government restrictions please observe physical distancing when inspecting the property and while waiting in line to view it.
Private appointments or virtual inspections can also be arranged by contacting Cameron Whitnall on 0418 624 913 or Maddie Holst on 0423 296 489.
Set on a generous 772sqm block, this family home with separate one bedroom flat will appeal to those seeking space, convenience and dual living/rental possibilities. It is situated within close proximity of local shops, good schools and public transport.
- Generous layout with lounge, separate dining and family area
- Outdoor entertaining area/deck plus sunny private gardens
- Tidy kitchen includes electric cooktop and laminex benchtops
- Four bedrooms, master fitted with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Full main bathroom, internal laundry, built-in wardrobes
- Good investment opportunity with dual rental possibilities
- Sunroom to rear and separate one bedroom granny flat/studio
- North west to rear 772sqm block in peaceful neighbourhood
- Wood fire, ducted air conditioning and electric hot water
- Double carport, driveway space, near parks and local eateries
46 Scantlebury Crescent THEODORE, ACT 2905 has 2 current open for inspections scheduled, with the next inspection being Thursday October 29 from 05:00pm.
The land value history at 46 Scantlebury Crescent THEODORE, ACT 2905 has has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $294,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 46 Scantlebury Crescent.
46 Scantlebury Crescent THEODORE, ACT 2905 has 19 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Theodore Primary.
|0.44 km||Theodore Primary||Lawrence-Wackett Crescent, Theodore|
|0.73 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|0.88 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.69 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|2.05 km||Richardson Primary||May Gibbs Close, Richardson|
|2.87 km||Gilmore Primary||Heagney Crescent, Gilmore|
|2.93 km||Caroline Chisholm School||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|2.93 km||Caroline Chisholm Primary||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|3.09 km||St Clare of Assisi Primary||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|3.29 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
46 Scantlebury Crescent is located within the suburb of Theodore, which has a population of 3,799, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 2.8 people.