Presenting an immaculate four-bedroom separate title townhouse, located on a quiet street in Palmerston and across from luscious parklands, this property makes for an exceptional family home.
The home is offered to you with pristine renovations, only recently being completed. Boasting brand new carpet, timber flooring, paint and plantation shutters, this home has a fresh feeling that won't need to be touched. The large formal living and dining area has a homely feel with an abundance of natural light which flows around the well-appointed modern kitchen. The kitchen has been fully renovated with updated bosch appliances; gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher as well as having stone benchtops and ample storage.
The master bedroom is positioned on the third level being generous in size featuring a walk-in robe and is accompanied by an ensuite. The remaining three bedrooms are all spacious in size with two bedrooms complimented by built-in robes and bedroom two having a small balcony. The bedrooms are in close proximity to the well-maintained family bathroom.
There are two courtyards positioned at either end of the home, providing two very different environments: the front courtyard being a small area with established greenery, with the back courtyard being larger in space, having a paved area with low maintenance shrubs and synthetic turf. The courtyard coming off the family room and kitchen is a paved area with pergola, a fantastic space for entertaining friends and family. The double garage offers plenty of car accommodation and in addition ample off-street parking for guests.
This beautiful, stylish quality townhouse has the wow factor while also a warm and inviting feel. We look forward to your inspections at our open homes or a private viewing.
Please call Chris on 0437 859 865 to register your interest and secure a viewing of this exquisite home.
- Four spacious bedrooms with two bedrooms offering built-in wardrobes
- Master bedroom offering a walk-in robe and ensuite
- Second bedroom offering a small balcony
- Well maintained family bathroom
- Downstairs open plan formal living and dining area
- Modern renovated kitchen with a gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher and generous storage and stone benchtops
- Upstairs family room
- Downstairs powder room
- Brand new timber flooring, carpets, paint, plantation shutters and French doors
- Front courtyard with established greenery
- Paved back courtyard with low maintenance shrubs and synthetic turf
- Ducted gas heating
- In slab heating
- Split system in master bedroom
- Ducted vacuum
- Double garage with plenty of off-street parking for additional vehicles
- Only minutes away from Palmerston Primary School, Palmerston Shops, Palmerston Medical Centre with only a short commute to Gungahlin Shopping District and The Light Rail.
- Construction: 1999
- Block Size: 317m2
- UV: $302K
- EER: 6.0 Stars
- Rental Estimate: $700/week
The House at 46 Haystack Crescent PALMERSTON, ACT 2913 has been sold 3 times before, with the most recent sale being for $581,000 on 28 May 2015.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
46 Haystack Crescent PALMERSTON, ACT 2913 has 18 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus.
|0.35 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|0.75 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|0.75 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|0.93 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|1.82 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|2.41 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|2.48 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|2.56 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|2.75 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|2.76 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
46 Haystack Crescent is located within the suburb of Palmerston, which has a population of 5,525, a median age of 35 and an average household density of 2.7 people.