Located in the heights of Calwell, is this beautifully presented and perfectly maintained family home which has so much on offer that you may struggle to find elsewhere.
Whatever your lifestyle, or your requirements, there is sure to be lots about this property to tick plenty of boxes.
As there is too much to describe, you will need to come along to discover everything for yourself.
A quick snapshot is:
five bedrooms all with robes and reverse cycle heating and cooling units, three bathrooms, spacious kitchen with walk in pantry, large formal and informal living rooms to configure as you wish, huge downstairs rumpus room, oversized double garage, attached carport, huge workshop, amazing under house rooms – also to configure as you wish – one currently set up as a gym, electric gates to the front of the home, easy care gardens and grounds and a huge expanse of off street parking.
Then there is the absolutely incredible, tiled, covered outdoor entertaining area which is designed to make outdoor entertaining a pleasure during all seasons while capturing those amazing views!! It can be accessed from both the formal and informal areas and comes complete with lights, outdoor heaters and zip track see through blinds.
• Five bedrooms all with built-in robes
• Main with ensuite and walk-in robe
• Formal lounge and dining rooms
• Separate meals area and family room
• Eight reverse cycle heating & cooling units
• Located in all bedrooms and the living areas
• Outstanding kitchen with stone bench tops
• Storage galore including walk-in pantry
• Breakfast bar and heaps of prep space
• Amazing covered deck with stunning views
• Including outdoor heaters, lights, and blinds
• Full bathroom and large ensuite upstairs
• Full bathroom and laundry downstairs
• Large fifth bedroom located downstairs
• Huge downstairs rumpus room/ home office
• Extremely spacious, practical workshop area
• Additional storage areas and hobby rooms
• Remote double garage with internal access
• Carport which will easily fit two small cars
• Remote controlled electric gates to front
• Spacious, easy care gardens and grounds
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 282sqm
Block size: 733sqm
Rates: $2,561 per annum
Year Built: 1992
The land value history at 46 Carter Crescent CALWELL, ACT 2905 has has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $348,000.
The House at 46 Carter Crescent CALWELL, ACT 2905 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $740,000 on 3 March 2015.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
46 Carter Crescent CALWELL, ACT 2905 has 28 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Calwell Primary.
|0.77 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.16 km||Richardson Primary||May Gibbs Close, Richardson|
|1.24 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|1.34 km||Isabella Plains Early Childhood School||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|1.56 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.70 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.84 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
|2.37 km||Gowrie Primary||Jeffries Street, Gowrie|
|2.44 km||Monash Primary||Corlette Crescent, Monash|
|2.45 km||Theodore Primary||Lawrence-Wackett Crescent, Theodore|
46 Carter Crescent is located within the suburb of Calwell, which has a population of 5,758, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2.8 people.