An elevated and tranquil location alongside a nature reserve offers a feeling of space and privacy, much sought after in the modern urban environment. This inviting and impressive, builder's own home has been finished to the highest standard and offers well designed living and entertaining areas, and a peaceful separate master suite.
The wide entry features high ceilings and striking, large porcelain floor tiles in charcoal, extending from the entry through the casual living area. Adjacent to the entry is the carpeted formal lounge or media room, with a beautiful Victorian Ash feature wall.
The stunning chef's kitchen is the hub of the vast casual living area, and is a standout feature of the home, showcasing spectacular lengths of beautiful Eugowra granite benchtop on a huge island and parallel bench, a 900 mm Ilve stainless steel oven and 900 mm gas cooktop, and a Bosch stainless steel dishwasher in the island, which has a breakfast bar. A large walk-in pantry and soft close drawers complete this fantastic kitchen. Sliding doors open directly onto the covered entertaining area. This features a timber bar with room for a number of bar stools, and there is a ceiling fan and natural gas outlet. This outdoor living area can be enjoyed year round and has a view to reserve.
Spacious dining and family room have a perfect north orientation and solar passive design, inviting winter sunlight to pour in. Windows and sliding doors are double glazed throughout and have an outlook over the attractively landscaped rear garden to the surrounding hills. Panel glide blinds furnish sliding doors in family and kitchen. Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning ensures comfort.
Enjoying sweeping views from the elevated location to the Brindabellas and Black Mountain, the master bedroom offers high ceilings with a fan, a generous walk-in robe and ensuite with dual basins, finished with full height tiling in contemporary tones.
A few steps lead up to three other spacious, light filled bedrooms with views. There are built-in robes and a reverse cycle air conditioner in each. The stylish main bathroom has been thoughtfully designed for a family and features a bath, shower, vanity and a separate w/c, with an external vanity opposite.
There is internal access to the double garage, fitted with auto panel lift door, and a large storage area. From the garage there is access to a self-contained living area with a built-in robe, study nook, kitchen and bathroom, and its own entrance.
The attractively landscaped gardens are safely enclosed and include turfed areas. There is additional off street parking for a number of vehicles at the front of the property.
The fabulous location has all the facilities a family could wish for, being a short walk to Bonner shops with a Woolworths, Bonner primary, a short distance to Casey shops for coffee and an Aldi store, or to the pie shop at Sutton, and Gungahlin Marketplace and light rail terminal. Mulligan's Flat nature reserve is close by and next the home is a hilltop reserve, with a playground!
- Peaceful, elevated location alongside a hilltop nature reserve with playground equipment
- Impressive, contemporary home featuring the highest quality finishes and inclusions
- Separate living areas, with a magnificent chef's kitchen overlooking casual living and entertaining
- Formal lounge or media room has north aspect and Victorian Ash feature wall
- Striking, porcelain floor tiles in charcoal, extend from the entry through hall into casual living
- Kitchen showcases a spectacular long island bench of Eugowra granite, with a breakfast bar
- 900 mm Ilve stainless steel oven, six burner gas cooktop and stainless steel Bosch dishwasher
- Large walk-in pantry, soft close drawers and Black Butt timber highlights
- Kitchen opens directly onto covered entertaining, with built-in bar and outlook to nature reserve
- Family room opens to outdoor sitting area overlooking garden and surrounding hills
- Dining and family room enjoy north aspect, allowing winter sunlight to pour in
- Double glazing to all windows and sliding doors
- Sliding doors in family and kitchen fitted with screens and panel glide blinds
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Views to Brindabellas and Black Mountain from segregated master bedroom
- Master features high ceilings, a walk-in robe and contemporary ensuite with dual basins
- Three spacious bedrooms on upper level offer built-in robes and reverse cycle air conditioners
- Stylish, well designed main bathroom features a bath, shower, separate w/c with additional vanity
- Laundry fitted with storage
- Instantaneous hot water
- Gas outlet to entertaining area
- Security system
- Internal access to double garage with auto, panel lift door and a large storage area
- Garage has access to a self-contained living area with built-in, study nook, kitchen and bathroom
- Landscaped, safely enclosed gardens include turfed areas
- Off street parking for additional vehicles at the front of the property
- Superb location, walk to Bonner primary and shops, which has a café and Woolworths
- Short distance to Casey shops for coffee and an Aldi store, and Gungahlin Marketplace
- Mulligan's Flat nature reserve on the doorstep and bushland reserve beside the home
Upper Residence: 196.9m2
Lower Residence/ Studio: 29.8m2
The land value history at 46 Bilin Bilin Street BONNER, ACT 2914 has the most recent growth rate of 4.51%, giving an unimproved land value of $339,000.
The House at 46 Bilin Bilin Street BONNER, ACT 2914 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $269,000 on 24 May 2011.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
46 Bilin Bilin Street BONNER, ACT 2914 has 6 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Neville Bonner Primary School.
|1.15 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|1.99 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.60 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.65 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|3.95 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|4.53 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
46 Bilin Bilin Street is located within the suburb of Bonner, which has a population of 6,730, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 3.3 people.