Offering light, space and privacy, this beautiful family home exudes everyday relaxation as it commands fabulous views over Canberra. It's on a 607sqm block in a quiet street, near Kangaroo Football Club, West Queanbeyan Primary and Queanbeyan High School.
- Front porch stepping inside to the good sized formal lounge
- Sunny family room seamlessly extends to the alfresco setting
- Oversized upper level balcony set against a stunning backdrop
- Ground floor patio with spa plus lush gardens throughout
- Sleekly designed kitchen has gas cooking and stone benches
- Four bedrooms include the master retreat on the ground floor
- Fully tiled main bathroom reveals combined spa tub and shower
- Expansive rumpus plus evaporative cooling and gas heating
- Utility room, two garden sheds plus a designated carport
- Moments from sporting clubs, kids' playgrounds and buses
- NBN Fibre to the Premises
- 2kW solar panels
- Rates: $2800 p.a.
The House at 46 Bendora Avenue QUEANBEYAN, NSW 2620 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $292,500 on 10 February 2004.
46 Bendora Avenue QUEANBEYAN, NSW 2620 has 9 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Queanbeyan West Public School.
|0.32 km||Queanbeyan West Public School||Morton St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|0.72 km||Queanbeyan High School||Agnes Ave, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.95 km||Karabar High School||Donald Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.15 km||Queanbeyan South Public School||Cameron Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.21 km||Queanbeyan Public School||Isabella St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.49 km||St Gregory's Primary School||MacQuoid St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.51 km||St Gregory's Primary School||57 Lowe Street, Queanbeyan 2620|
|3.03 km||Queanbeyan East Public School||Yass St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|4.18 km||Jerrabomberra Public School||Coachwood Ave, Jerrabomberra 2619|
46 Bendora Avenue is located within the suburb of Queanbeyan, which has a population of 6,237, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2 people.