Attention investors, downsizers or first home buyers. If you are looking for an apartment, this opportunity is not one to be missed. As the new owner for this property you will have the opportunity to take over a month to month lease with lovely tenants in place or move in and occupy the home yourself.
As an investor, there is a weekly rental income of $410 managed by Ray White Canberra in place. Or as an owner occupier, we are sure this spacious apartment will appeal to singles, couples or even small families looking for a property that offers a low maintenance lifestyle.
Along with a great apartment is a great location, offering complete convenience with the best local amenities within a short walk of the complex. Including the popular Kippax Fair shopping centre, restaurants, cafes and public transport. Ticking all the boxes for your next investment property or home.
• Positioned in the Parkview Apartment complex
• Convenient location with amenities within walking distance
• Spacious and functional two bedroom floorplan
• Modern kitchen with good storage
• Main bathroom with European laundry and modern ensuite
• Open plan living area opens onto the balcony
• Split system installed in the living area
• Allocated parking in the carpark
• Body Corporate Approximately $776 per quarter
• Rates Approximately $356 per quarter
• Land Tax Approximately $418 per quarter
• Property is rented for $410 per week in a month to month tenancy
• Living Size Approximately 72sqm
Disclaimer: All information regarding this property is from sources we believe to be accurate, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested persons should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to inclusions, figures, measurements, dimensions, layout, furniture and descriptions.
The House at 46/68 Hardwick Crescent HOLT, ACT 2615 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $305,000 on 26 October 2009.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
46/68 Hardwick Crescent HOLT, ACT 2615 has 23 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Kingsford Smith School.
|0.81 km||Kingsford Smith School||Cnr Hardwick Cres and Starke St, Holt|
|1.02 km||Macgregor Primary||Hirschfeld Crescent, MacGregor|
|1.03 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|1.37 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|1.94 km||St Thomas Aquinas Primary||Lhotsky Street, Charnwood|
|1.98 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|2.12 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|2.21 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
|2.86 km||Belconnen Primary Introductory English Centre (at Charnwood Dunlop Primary School)||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|2.86 km||Charnwood-Dunlop School||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
46/68 Hardwick Crescent is located within the suburb of Holt, which has a population of 4,619, a median age of 38 and an average household density of 2.2 people.